As A Warrior | Part Two

Previously on Attack On Clans..

Fearpaw has grown distant and bitter towards her fellow clan-mates, and a good portion of them return the gesture by belittling and blaming her for the loss of a great warrior. The sting of pain is still there, but the young apprentice has numbed over the moon and is unsure of how she truly should feel.

A few of her fellow peers, and herself, have created a small group that has been trying to figure out the true reason for Frostbite's banishment; however in doing so they've unknowingly set a target on themselves. After getting caught, talking badly about the Starteller in the healer's den, Fearpaw finds herself face to face with danger and a decision.

She's unsure of how this will go, but she will show no fear.

~---~

Fearpaw was hesitant to pull herself from the healer's den, away from Nightpaw's embrace, away from the safety the other apprentice gave her. But she knew that if she didn't go now, the repercussions for being tardy would be far more severe. So she separates with heavy limbs.

Stepping outside, with the sun bearing down heavily in the empty clearing, Fearpaw takes a wary look around camp. Her left eye is still sealed shut, but healing the wound off wouldn't take long. The image of camp was blurry but there were a good few people she could see, who were sitting down and conversing with each other.

Fearpaw felt her muscles tighten up, a recoiling effect that didn't play all the way through. Her clan-mates were acting all too normal considering the circumstances. Whether they were completely unaware of the humans, or uncaring all together, they acted like today was an entirely regular day.

There was a whisper of wind that graced Fearpaw's frame, it sent tremors down her spine and focus branching into her mind as she hesitantly turned to look at the slope that led towards Darkstar's den. Now wasn't the time to act bitter towards her clan-mates, now was the time to be strong.

But..

The girl's face dropped slightly upon the intimidating sight of the den a top the slope.

She didn't want to go.

She really didn't want to go.

Darkstar has never called her up for anything; and if he's called for her presence-- while humans were his company -- there's no telling how badly this could turn out.

This was going to be her end, wasn't it?

That one human is going to tell him everything, he's going to lie and say that I was also aggressive, and I'll be next in line for banishment.. The she-cat could already feel Coilpaw's mocking words singing in her ears.

And it pissed her off.

Amber-brown eyes lift just in time to see Patchedheart brace against one of the trees at the top of the slope. She had been in the confinements of the den adjacent to Darkstar's, and Fearpaw could only assume she had been reporting to the Starteller of the things she heard back at the healer's den. Loyal follower of Pandora, she was.