chapter 1🌼

Friends : Nessa, Addison, Avani, Bryce, and Anthony

Crush : Jaden

bride: Kelly

Wedding crush  

Chapter 1: Nessa, Addison, and Avani all live with me. Addison comes in my room and she jumps on me and says "come on get up and get ready" I say "the wedding is not for another two hours" Addison says "yeah, but we need to be there early because we have to help Kelly"I say "oh, yeah I forgot about that" Addison says "yeah, so get up"! 

I roll out of bed and do my hair, makeup, and then you get dressed and go downstairs and Nessa says "have fun" I say "thank you" me and Addison get in my car and I start driving. We get to the venue and Addison says "come on" me and Addison walk in and go to Kelly and I say "you look beautiful, Kelly" (Kelly is my cousin, and Addison's friend). Kelly says "thank you, but so do you" I say "thank you" Addison says " I am so excited for you" Kelly says "thank you, I got to go but I will see you later" Addison says "okay". 

Me and Addison go to the eating area and help set up the tables and I notice this boy looking at me and smiling. I tap Addison and say "look over there that boy was staring at me" she says "ooo, he is cute, you should talk to him" I say "no, he could be my cousin for all I know" Addison laughs and says "okay, but ask Kelly who it is" I say "okay" we both continue to set up the tables. Then we both go outside and find a seat. After the ceremony me and Addison go to the reception and get a plate of food and then find a seat. 

Kelly comes over and says "hey guys thank you for help set up" I say "oh no problem" Addison says "yeah, and Sarah got checked out while we were setting up". Kelly says "by who" I say "I don't know he is over there" I point to him and Kelly says "oh, that is Erik's friend, so there is no family connection to you" ( Erik is her husband) I say "good" Kelly laughs and Addison says "yeah, so go talk to him" I say "no, if he wants to talk he can talk to me" Kelly says "I will be right back"