Chapter 23🌼

Jaden's POV:

I wake up to see Sarah peacefully sleeping and she looks beautiful. She doesn't know how beautiful she really is. I could stare at her sleep forever, and I love when she plays like she doesn't want to kiss me, because I know she does, and I love that look in her eyes. I love her, I really do. I want to marry her. I want her to have my kids. I want her to raise my kids with me. Not just my kids but our kids. I want her to grow old with me. I want her. Only her. Her. I love her.

Back to normal:

I wake up to see Jaden staring at me and I say "what" he says "nothing, it is just you are beautiful" I say "okay, sure" he says "stop, you are, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and most likely will ever see, I could stare at you all day" I say "thank you, Jaden, handsome" he says "you're welcome, bug". 

I love him. I do. I want to marry him. I want to be with him. Only him. I said in my thoughts as I was looking at him. He says "do you want to go out today" I say "yes, I am actually getting tired of staying at home" Jaden says "me too" I say "okay, I am going to go get in the shower and get ready, then you can take a shower while I get ready and we can stop by your house and you can get some clothes to wear" he says "okay". I go and get in the shower and then get out and put on a cute gray shirt with a flower where a pocket would be and some jeans. 

I  grab my hair stuff and makeup bag and go and sit at my mirror and start to do my hair and Jaden gets in the shower. I do my half up half down and leave it naturally curly and begin on my makeup. For eyeshadow I put white on my lid and then blend a light reddish orange color on it. I do foundation, concealer, powder, and blush too. Jaden gets out of the shower and puts on his same clothes since he doesn't have anything else.

 We go downstairs and see Avani, Addison, and Nessa. I say "hey avani how was your kissing class last nigh" she smiles and says "haha good" Addison laughs and I say "oh, you too, I saw what you were doing" Addison says "what do you mean" I say "uhhh, I don't ever want to envision that again" Addison and Avani's faces go red and I say "now we can call a truce and say I will never tell about what I see y'all doing, if you two say that you won't pick on me when I am with Jaden" Addison says "truce" Avani says "I don't know, I have fun teasing you about that" I say "okay, Avani you and Anthony were literally sticking tongues down each others throats so... do I need to continue or..." Avani says "okay, okay, truce" I say "thank you".

 Avani and Addison laugh and Avani says "you beat me at my own game" I say "I know" Jaden laughs and I say "okay, we are going to go out, see you all later" Addison says "okay, bye" Nessa says "bye" and Avani says "bye, see you later" me and Jaden head out the door and I say "wait, let me go an get a bag of clothes, since we will probably stay at your house tonight" Jaden says "okay" Nessa says "oh what will you be doing" I say "dang it, I have nothing on you, you win" Nessa says "I know, but you didn't answer my question" I say "sleeping" and go upstairs and grab some comfy clothes and an outfit and put them in a bag and go back downstairs. Me and Jaden get into his car and we leave and go to his house.