Chapter 20🌼

the next morning Jaden wakes up and then I wake up and he says "goodmorning, bug" I say "goodmorning, handsome". He gets up and goes to the bathroom and comes back and sits next to me and says "I am gonna get payback on you for what you did last night" I say "what did I do last night" he says "kissed me and then just stopped and went to sleep" I say "oh" and laugh. 

He pulls my waist closer to him and says "just wait I am gonna get you back" and laughs I say "okay, whatever" he starts tickling me and I start laughing and wiggling around and he laughs and I say "Jaden, stop" he doesn't and I say "jaden" he stops and says "I got you" I say "yeah, yeah". 

I get up and change into one of Jaden's hoodies and stay in my shorts from last night. I go downstairs to the living room and see Jaden fixing two things of cereal. 

He walks over to me and hands me one and says "here you go" I say "thanks" he says "you're welcome, bug" I say "love you" he says "love you too". We sit down on the couch and eat the cereal and chat. When we finish eating we put our bowls in the sink and go back up to his room. 

He says "do you want to go swimming" I say "sure" luckily I had a bathing suit at his house that I had left once before. We both changed into our swimsuits and go out to the pool. He jumped in and I sat on the third step. He swims for a second and then swims over to me and pulls me to him and holds me and I wrap my legs around him. 

And he says "bug" I say "yeah" he says "you know I love you" I say "yes, I do" he says "good" I say "why, you know I know you love me" he says "because" I say "because what" he says "this" I say "what" he swims into the deep end and picks me up and throws me in (you know like a big brother, dad, or uncle or something used to do to kids. Yeah like that). 

I come up out of the water and I swim to Jaden and playfully hit him and say "what was that for" he says "payback for teasing me last night" I say "oh, poor baby" he says "hey" and I go up to him and wrap my arms around him and kiss him for a minute and then swim away and he grabs my waist and says "not so fast" I laugh and he pulls me back and he kisses me and puts his arm under me to hold me up. 

And he swims to the shallow end and he is still carrying me. He pulls away from the kiss and holds my hand and guides me out of the water and wraps a towel around me and picks me up bridal style and kisses me again. 

He walks up to his room carrying me and lays me on the bed. He starts kissing me and I know where this is going so I say "your roommate" in between kisses and he says "he is out of town and won't be back till next week" I say "okay" he continues to kiss me and eventually he is on top of me and we are both out of our swimsuits. A little while later we stop and we end up falling asleep.