Chapter 11🌼

I wake up and Jaden isn't there and I look at my phone and see a message from him

Jaden 💖: went to change, be back soon with food <3

I read it and smile, last night was great. I get up and change clothes then go to the living room and sit on the couch beside Addison, Avani, and Nessa. Avani says "so, why did you and Jaden go to your room last night" I say "we were tired" taking a sip of a water smiling Addison says "oh, really that is all" you say "yeah..." Avani says "well that is funny because we heard the door lock and laughing coming from your room" I say "we watched a funny show" Addison says "why was the door locked" I say "okay, fine you're right" Addison, Avani, and Nessa all laugh and cheer then Jaden walks in and says "what are you guys celebrating for" Addison looks at Jaden and smiles and Jaden says "what" I say "nothing, come on let's go to my room". 

we go to my room and sit on my bed and sit the food out and start eating and Jaden says "were that so happy because we are official" I say "something like that" he says "do they know we" I say "yeah" he says "oh well" I say "you don't care that they know" he says "no" I say "okay, good" he says "anything I do with you, I don't care who knows" I blush and he kisses me and I say "thank you" he says "for what" I say "for not caring" he says "why would I, I did it with you" I smile and continue eating. 

Then he says "next time we can even leave the door unlocked" I laugh and he says "i'm serious" and laughs. He says "can we go to that beach spot" I say "yeah, let me change" he says "okay" I grab a shirt and some shorts and go in the bathroom and change and then go back out and Jaden stands up and takes my hand and says "come on, bug" I smile and walk to his car.