Part 10= Water Park (LONG)

3 of them sat on the seats and the remaining ones sat on the sofa.
______________________________________

??? POV

"Woah.. This looks delicious!!"

"Indeed!"

"Thank you For making this!!"

"Lets eat!"

Then, they all started eating their food. What did Lisa and Nayeon made?? They made cheese tteokbokki

Soon, they all finished Eating. Lisa Collected all the used Utensils and put it in the sink. Jungkook followed her.

"U-uh.. Im gonna do it! Yea.. heh.." He said akwardly making Lisa confused but She hid it and smiled.

"Alright!" Lisa said and walked away. Jungkook started to wash them. Jimin Pushed the Table back to its place while Taehyung Put back the seats back to its place. Then, Everyone started to do their own things. Aftet awhile, JK finished and sat on the sofa.

"Alright! Is everyone ready to go??" Lisa asked making everyone's attention and focus turn to her.

"Yep!!"

"Yes!"

"So, Everyone get your stuffs, close everything and we'll leave." Lisa said and everyone stand up. Everyone started to Close everything while Lisa Unplug everything.

"Lets go?" Momo said and everyone nodded. Everyone grabbed their stuff and left. Lisa grabbed the keys and locked the door of the house when everyone is out. They made their way to the Water park by the vehicles like Bus they hop on and sometimes Walking. After hours, They finally arrived at the Water park. The water park is far away from Lisa's hometown so yea..

"Finally we are here!! Its already half night!" Suga said then they all made their way to a hotel. Lisa bought 2 Rooms. The other one has 3 rooms while the other has 4 rooms and this 2 rooms are connected. Then, they took the elivator and decided who will be in room 2 and 1. Then,they all went in.

Lisa's POV

I am in room 2. This room has 4 rooms and.. Soon, The persons who are in Room 1 entered not from the main door instead from the door where they can go to Room 2.

"Oh hey!" Momo said

"Lol why are you guys here??" Jungkook asked. Jungkook is also part of room 2.

"Nothing Bye!" Momo responded and went back to room 1 with the others that went to our room following her. I chuckled and chose a room.

??? POV

Who are in Room 1???

Jirosé
Namhyo
Liskook and
Jinsoo

The others are in the other room or Room 2. They all unpacked and stuff. If the room 2 needs help, Lisa will go to their room and teach them stuff or Help them then, She goes back to room 1 and do her own things. Soon, Everyone finished doing stuffs. Some slept or took a rest while some plays.
Lisa and Jungkook has to share a room in room 1 since the couples wanted to be together. There are 2 beds in the room they chose. Jungkook is sleeping while Lisa Use her phone.

Jihyo's POV

"Yah!!" I called out when Namjoon wont move. He is cuddling me while laying on the bed.

"Nope." He said and i deep sighed and let him be this way.

"I love you~" He said while doing aegyo and I cant help but smile.

"Love you too.." I responded and we went silent but Our faces have a big smile :).

The next day..