Part 11= Catching Feelings

"Suga.. Stop courting me."
______________________________________

Suga's POV

After Nayeon said that, My heart hurted... I was thinking that she likes somebody else..

"Why?.." I asked sadly and she looked down on the floor.. and It made my thoughts of her liking someone rise but then, She looked up back at me with the biggest smile on her face making me confused.

"Its because Im accepting you.." She said and I widened my eyes in happiness. I smiled at her and Hugged her and She did too. She chuckled.

"Thank you.. I can finally call you mine.." I said and She hugged me more tighter.. This is the best day ever..

Lisa's POV

I am still In the pool, Swimming around until.. i heard a little girl's cry. I looked at the direction where the cry is coming from and.. The little girl was in the deep area!! How can I sav- Jungkook?!

Before finding a way on how to save the little girl, I saw Jungkook swim towards the little girl. I smiled knowing he would save Her. He inmediately carried the kid and went back here then, He went out of the pool and Talked to the kid. Soon, 1 boy and 1 girl approached them and the girl Hugged the Kid. The boy Bowed to JK and JK just smiled. Jungkook bowed too and went back to the pool.. I smiled at him even if he isnt looking at my direction. Then soon, I started to swim around again.

Later..

??? POV

When its almost Night, They left the pool and went back to the Hotel. They showered and changed clothes. Lisa changed into this.

Then, she dialed The greenwich and Mcdonald's Number to order. Then, She told everyone she is going out then she exited their room and went outside The hotel building.

Lisa's POV

Here I am, Outside the Hotel, waiting for the delivery. Soon, I felt a jacket around me. I looked behind me and it was Jungkook.. He was the one who put a jacket around me... He went beside me.

"Why are you here and why did you give me this jacket??" I asked while looking at him.

"Its cold outside and its night. You're a girl. We never know what could happen." He said

"How do you know these things??" I asked and looked at the road.

"The same thing happens in our World. The girls will be kidnapped, tortured and more. It will occur mostly in night." He explained and I nodded in understandment. We continued to talk, talk, talk and talk. After a while, The delivery came. I grabbed the foods and Jungkook Helped me. I payed the delivery man. We entered the hotel buulding again and went in our room. Jungkook Called the Persons in Room 2 while I prepare everything. Soon, I finished and JK came back with the others. We made ways on how to make us all sit and ate. They all were talking except for me.. I was thinking about.. Jungkook..

Why is he so nice to me?

Why is he so.. Hot?

Why is he so cute?

Do I like him?

Why does he stitters when I talked to him before?

Did he like me then he lost his feelings to me?!

Why am I thinking about him ao much?

Am i obsessed with him?!

AHHH HELP!!

"LISA!!!" All of them shouted my name in the same time making me go back to my senses.

"Ah.. yea??" I asked. I looked at Jungkook but quickly looked away and continued to eat.

"What's wrong? We were calling you." Jisoo said

"Oh sorry.. I was just thinking of someon- I mean something." I said

"Someone huh?"

"Eyyyy~"

"Was it jungkook?" Nayeon teased ans by that, I coughed and JK did too.

"Nope and lets move on." I said and continued eating.

Later..

??? POV

They finished eating and doing their chores earlier so they are doing their own things right now. The people in room 2 wanted to stay in room 1 for awhile and then..

"AHHH~"

Everyone froze knowing what that is. It was Nayeon. They gulped.

"Suga!! Ah~"

"Uhm.."jihyo said

"You know what? Lets go to room 2." Lisa said and they all nodded in agreement then, they went to room 2 leaving YoonYeong there.

"They just became a couple earlier and now theyre Fvcki- i mean doing that." Namjoon said and they all deepsighed.