part 2

I go inside my house and walk straight to my room. I put my backpack on a chair in my room and changed into some pajamas.
I walk downstairs to see my mom on the couch watching t.v not even trying to make conversation. I'm not that close with my mom and I don't know my dad. My mom works all day and I'm super thankful for that but she doesn't ask about my day and she doesn't try to make conversation. I use to try all the time but her answers were as short as possible. It doesn't bother me anymore, when I was 12 was when she really stopped talking to me, at first I thought it was my fault but now it doesn't bother me at all. I stop thinking about my mom and get (favorite snack). I was going to walk upstairs to my room when she said " Im going on a business trip, it might take about a month or two. Im leaving you alone here, I trust that your smart enough and not throw a party here. If you do Rose ( Jay's mom) will tell me." I just nodded and went to my room.

I lay on my bed and turn on my t.v and starts watching ( your favorite show) After about 10 minutes later my mom tells me she's going out and leaves. I watch t.v for about another 30 minutes until I notice it's raining outside. I run downstairs and go out into the rain. It was raining hard but not pouring yet. I loved everything about the rain. The was it gets cloudy, windy, and how it smells. I was looking up until I seen Jay come out of his house. I wave at him and he just smiles and walks over to me.

"Go inside its going to start pouring pretty soon and your going to get drenched." He tells me. Since he's one year older he thinks he's the boss. "Can we hang out? My mom left to who knows where and the house is boring. I-" he cuts me off "Sure." I smile and we go inside my house. When we go inside I go straight up to my room to change into a black hoodie and some grey sweats. I walk down stairs and start to dry up the floor from the water we tracked in when we came inside. He looks at me and notices that both the hoodie and sweats are his. " y/n...those wouldn't happen to be mine right?" He asked with a smile on his face. " Yeah alright I'll give them to you let me just go change...Again" I say stomping up the stairs and change into warm pajamas and give him his clothes back. He then goes into my bathroom to change out of his wet clothes to.

Once he's done I've already made popcorn and had a whole bunch of gummys and chips and had a blanket on. "Turn off the light" I tell him and he does. "What do you wanna watch?" I ask. He shrugs and I put on the movie To All The Boys I've Loved Before. He tried to take the remote from me and I said "Either this or Twilight!" He stopped trying to get it and said "I'm choosing the movie next time." After about an hour into the movie he falls asleep on my shoulder and a little while after that so do I. By the time i wake up its already 3 a.m  I get up and get a pillow and blanket from my bed and put it on the couch then I position his head on the pillow and covered him with the blanket. Then my phone dings telling me I have a notification

Rose: y/n is Jay there? I have been calling him all night and he hasn't answered me I tried to call you but you didn't pick up and I'm really worried.

Y/n: omg I'm so sorry Rose yeah he's here, we were hanging out earlier and we fell asleep watching a movie he's asleep on my couch do you want me to wake him up so he can go home?

Rose: no it's fine y/n just let him sleep thank you anyways I'm going to go to bed finally good night.

Y/n: good night.

Then I went to my room and feel back asleep.