Part 4

Soon we got home and we all got out of the car. " Y/n I wanna talk to you." Jay tells me, I look at Conner who is already standing by my door and threw him the keys to my house so be can go in already. Once he's in I ask "what did u want to talk about?" He looked at me as if he didn't believe I didn't know... which I did I just want to annoy him. "Why is he going to your house? Why did you let him ride in my car without my permission? And why does he want to hang out with you all of a sudden?!"

" He wants to hang out because he's bored at his house. I let him ride in your car because I wasn't going to make him walk all the way to his house put his things away and walk mine, it's way to much and he wants to hang out with me because we're friends. I really don't understand what you have against him! He hasn't even done nothing to you. You don't even know him!" He looked at me shocked. Maybe he's suprised that I yelled at him, maybe it's because we have always agreed on things and hardly ever argue.

"Ok then." Was all he says before he goes to his house. I walk in and go to my room and already see that Conner is in there. "Did u get the snacks?" I ask smiling and he holds up my favorite candy and chips. "Ok what are we watching?" He just looked at me and smirked and out on The Hunger Games. After about 2 and a half hours he tells me he has to leave. "Do you want a ride? Maybe I could as-" he cuts me off "no it's fine y/n I'll just walk don't worry." And with that he leaves.