part 3

Sunday was boring and all i did was lay down all day. So Monday was here so i woke up at 6:45 A.M to get ready for school.

Your outfit:

Jay gave us a ride today because his mom let him take the car so we left like at 7:30 and got to school right on time

Jay gave us a ride today because his mom let him take the car so we left like at 7:30 and got to school right on time. We arrived at school, got everything we needed and went to our class.

It was going good....until this one girl came. We were all talking until our teacher says " Okay class there is a new student her name is Victoria and she will be in your guy's class." We all looked at her and continued to go back to our conversations "So as i was say-" he interrupted me and called out to the new girl " Hey Victoria come sit over here!" I looked at him and then back at her. She came walking to us and Jay said "I'm Jay and this is y/n." She smiled at us and we smiled back. The whole time Jay was talking to Victoria and trying to get to know her better. He completely forgot all about me. To be honest I was hurt, I've been in love with this guy for 6 years and not once has he noticed me but this new girl comes along ad all of a sudden he's ignoring me? He doesn't even know her. I want to cry, or yell at him but I don't, I just put my airpods in and listen to some of my favorite songs and finish my work.

When the bell rings I leave not waiting for Jay because I know he's still talking to her. I get my lunch and sit at our usual set and I notice tht they are coming over here to. Victoria sits down and says " So y/n what kind of music do u listen to? What's your favorite color? How old are you? How long have you and Jay been friends? You don't talk very much do you? Do you have a crush? Do you have a boyfriend? Do you have any advise for me? I could already tell that this girl talks a lot. I looked at Jay and he was just looking at her like as if she was the most beautiful person he's ever seen. I answer her questions by saying "all types, black and blue, 16, 8 years, no, no, no, and no." I know my answer about the crush wasn't completely honest but I'm not going to tell someone I just met everything about me. She smiles and just continues talking to Jay. I thought I was going to die of boredom but then Conner and Ava My other best friends. Jay is cool with Ava but for some weird reason they don't like eachother, I asked Jay about it one time but he just told me not to worry about it. Conner sat down on my right side and Ava on her left. I was gonna talk to Ava but she was on a call with someone. I look at Conner confused and ask who's she walking to. " Tony, he called her telling her he wanted her back." He tells me.

Charlie, the most annoying person I've ever met. He talked about himself all the time and would flirt with every single girl he saw. Both me and Conner didn't like him but we didn't tell her that, she was happy, were not gonna ruin that for her. I just nodded. I didn't notice that Victoria and Jay were already throwing their food away. "So who's she?" He nods towards her. "Victoria, she's the new girl in the class, before you ask I don't know anything about her you'll have to ask Jay about her if u have any questions." I say smiling because I know he doesn't like Jay. "Ew no, and who said I was interested in knowing her? All I asked was who she was." I laughed and what I didn't notice was that Ava was done with her call and laughing too. Soon we finished lunch and went to our next classes.

~·~·~·~·~·~ time skips~·~·~·~·~·~

Finally it was the end of the day and both me and Jay went into his car. " Victorias cool huh?" He asked I looked at him and said " she's whatever." He looked at me and said "what do you mean shes whatever?!" He looks at me shocked. I took my eyes and we were already at his car. Once we got in I got a text from Conner

Conner: hey can we hang out?

Y/n: yeah. Do u wanna hang today or when?

Conner: 2day pls Im gonna be Soo bored at my house and Ava busy.

Y/n: do u wanna a ride? We can hang out rn if u want. The only thing tho is were gonna be in Jays car.

Conner: I'll go rn if it ok with him.

Y/n: yeah just come.

I didn't ask Jay if Conner could have a ride because I knew he wouldn't want Conner to come but I wasn't going to make Conner walk to his house then mine. "Wait don't drive yet." I told him. He just looked at me then he seen Conner. " Y/n please don't tell me were waiting for him. Please!" I smile at him and he groans. I get out and sit in the back with Conner and the whole way Jay is quite while me and Conner are laughing and talking.