Words spoken

Olivia’s POV

“What?!” Maddison snapped, glancing at me

I frowned, what the hell happened?

I decided to ignore the family, I believe I do not owe them any explanations on my personal life, particularly when I did nothing. It is Thomas who worries me.

It is Thomas…

I have to make everything clear to him.

“Thomas?!” I quickly walked outside the house.

He was concentrated on the mail box.

Opening.

Closing.

Opening.

Closing.

Locking.

Unlocking.

Opening.

Closing.

It even bothered me. I can just imagine him.

“Thomas…” I touched his shoulder, making him jump back “Sorry, I did not mean to frighten you”

I frowned, looking back at me with no word.

“Come on, inside. Let’s talk”

“Do not want to talk…” He mumbled

“Thomas…” I bit my lip “I need you to listen to me”

“No… I do not need to listen… Olivia. I am… just… me. Why would you have to… tell me anything… at all”

I observed him as he started to obsess the mail box again. I could not believe he was thinking such things now. Just him?

Just him?!

“Thomas…” I approached him again, and made him look at him “Let’s go inside.” I said once again.

He gulped, but finally looked at the door, where Maddison and Kylie awaited.

I watched him as he slowly entered the house and quickly went back to his bedroom. I, obviously, followed him.

Avoiding any words with Kylie and Maddison, who obviously would turn against me, after such words, I noticed John was sitting on the couch of the living room, watching TV, as if nothing at all was happening.

“I told you not to…”

“I did nothing, ok? Whatever happened is a misunderstanding” I spoke to Kylie before entering Thomas’ room.

I could hear the shower running.

Of course he was taking a bath.

But I would wait. As long as necessary.

I walked around his bedroom, the cleanest of all, before lying on his bed. Taking my phone from my pocket, I started playing one of my silly games. But I could not concentrate.

I needed to make Thomas understand I had no one. And I do not want anyone.

Right?

I just want him to understand that I care about him. A lot.

And I will not let him do this to himself.

I want to understand exactly what happened, what made him do this. What made him leave my place and get lost around this place.

I glanced at my watch as I noticed the time passing by. I was not sure if calling out for him is a good idea. Maybe he will take even longer.

So I decided just to wait.