Part Eight

Claire landed straight on her elbow, she felt the pain rising to her entire arm. She wanted to get up and continue running but it was too late, the shadow of what was chasing her fell right on top of her, it finally got her...

Claire turned around, she couldn't believe her eyes, it wasn't the creatures...

It was a car! A very expensive looking car, the car stopped just ahead of Claire. The driver came out of the car "Are you okay?" he asked Claire

Claire was in loss of words, she was so relieved that she started crying.

She told the man about everything that happened, but he didn't believe the monsters part, he told Claire that she was too tired he gave her a ride back to the city.

Claire didn't expect much, she wouldn't have believed it either but she knew better, after all... She was there... And these things killed her husband.

The thought of what happened made her feel so scared and frightened but also...angry, she felt so angry.

Claire asked the man to take her to the police station.

She told the police everything, she told them that Matt was killed and his body is just lying there surrounded by his blood.

The police chief send four police cars to recover Matt's body. When they cane back, Claire was still in the police station, the chief couldn't believe what he saw, no one did.

They say what Claire saw...

Claire couldnt look at it again.