part 4

Samantha's pov.
I checked the note Fredrick have me.I only going through with the date to let him down. That type of men like Fredrick was a social climber.he was only interested in me because of my family and my looks.I changed out of my outfit into a t-shirt and shorts.Hannibal was a mystery to Me. I walked down to my kitchen and pulled out some popcorn and I set it ready for a movie night.
I turned on the TV. I turned on a horror movie.
I ate and watched a movie. I was planning on buying a new dress for my date tommorow. I knew I had to shop early. I knew Fredrick would try to take me home. Maybe if I be distant from him, he would not try. I began looking at colors that matched my olive skin. Teal was hideous. Black was over use. White was easy to stain. I fell asleep. The nightmares of mike killing me in the cabin.I awoke up in sweat. I quickly checked the weather for today. Great more snow.
I love snow but in the south the winter was more a fall for us. I quickly changed into my winter clothes. I looked at my car in my garage. I had to move on. He locked up, I opened my the doors and I went to a shop. I had to drive a bit out. Once I found a nice shop.i walked in. The dresses and outfits were really cheap. But the deeper I walked into the store it got more expensive

"Can I help you?" A store clerk asked
I looked her down.
"Yes I'm looking for a dress for dinner." I said looking at dresses.
"Oh darling they are to expensive want me to show some other dresses."
"I think I'm good on my own, thank you." I said mad that she thought I was poor.
I began checking out dresses. A white one and a grey one. The white cut well into my cleavage.
To cheap looking for hannibal. I decided that I wear that for fredrick.  I looked over the grey one. Hannibal would like this one.I went and changed into each one. I looked into the mirror.Hair up in the white dress, hair down in grey.
"I would like to buy these." I said to the clerk.
"Alright " she faked smiled and rang them up
Once I looked at the price I knew I would make her eat those words and I pulled out a credit card that my father gave us. To be honest I was spoiled but I calmed down from my youth. I was a complete monster.I paid and looked at some shoes. I began walking out and I looked around, I needed a good wine for hannibal. I knew my dinner with hannibal would be coming up. I rather be prepare then unprepared. I walked into a wine shop.I looked around.I figured he would like something with good taste. I bought two bottles of the same. I bought on for myself. I put the dresses into the trunk and the wine into the backseat.
I bought a few shoes and jewalry. I quickly made it back home. I dressed into the white dress and I carefully pushed my boobs Into place. I brushed my hair into place.i knew to always dress to place. I changed out of the dress and I began walking into my shoes to break them in.
I looked crazy as I was in shorts and t-shirt while wearing high heels. I watched some TV .I looked at the time.I been watching TV for three hours.
I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs. I slid out and jumped into a bath and scrubbed. I dried and redid my hair.i put on the dress with little make up. I walked down and I opened my door. It was hannibal

"Hannibal"  I said suprised
"Hello Samantha, sorry I didn't call."
"Um, it's alright hannibal. I wish I could stay and talk but I have a date." I said
"I see let me walk you to your car."  He said
"Thank you."
"You look gorgeous." Hannibal said
"Thank you again" I felt my heat on my cheeks.
He opened my car door.
"I'm sorry, I arrived at a wrong time, but before you make any plans for next Friday I would like have you for dinner." Hannibal asked
"I would love to." I said sliding into my car.
I drove to the restaurant and had my car tooken by the valet.
I walked in.
"Yes ma'am?"  The hosted asked
"Chilton?" I asked
She looked down and looked back up and smiled.
I followed her to a table, with Chilton sitting with his back towards us. I walked over.
"Fredrick?" I asked getting his attention
He looked up and smiled. He stood up and hugged me. He placed a kiss on my cheeks.
I pulled away and he helped me into the chair.
"Glad you could of made it. You look so gorgeous tonight." Fredrick said
"Thank you, I am as well." I said with a smile.
"I hope you don't mind but I ordered some white wine for us."
"I don't." I lied.i hated white wine.
I sipped a bit and hide my expression.
"I'm glad, we could have dinner toghether." I said
He smiled and his eyes raked me down.His eyes stopped at my chest.I shifted trying to get comfortable.
I ordered an vegaterian meal.
"Vegaterian?"  He asked
"Yes. I am." I said looking around.
I was bored. He talked about himself and asked about myself.
"Well I was born and raised in Alabama, the first of generations." I said
"Born and raised" he said in a fake southern accent.
I held my sighed in.
"Yes, so dr.chilton." I said really low and sexual to play with him.
He smiled and grabbed hand.
"Ms.smith" he said
I made myself blush.We began talking about our careers. I was bored between the talks. He talked mostly about himself. I ate carefully as he talked.Once our meal was over. We walked out to the velet. I gave them my ticket.
"I had a wonderful time,Samantha."
"I did too Fredrick." I said smiling.
He grabbed my hand, I watched as he leaned down. I watched as the valet came with my car and keys.I pulled away and I grabbed my phone and held it out for him. He called his phone.
"Have a great night fredrick." I said walking to my car.
I drove back.i headed inside my house through the garage
I removed my heels. I walked through the house removing pins and jewalry.i began pouring a glass of wine for me. I sipped it carefully. I removed the dress. Walking around in the nude upstairs. My hair was down and I laid in bed.
Hannibals pov.
I watched as she poured a glass. She walked around locking each lock.She removed the dress. She was wearing only a underwear. Her body was flawless. I watch as she made her way upstairs.
I went home. She didn't sleep with Fredrick. I was home when I saw Alana's car. I walked out and greeted Alana.
"Hello Alana."
"You took her to see him?" She asked
"She asked to, friend to friend." I said opening the door for her.
We walked through as
Walked through the house to the kitchen she began telling me Samantha wasnt ready to met Micheal.I watched as I poured her a beer.
"She stronger than you think." I said
"How is she?" Alana asked
"I have her brother as a patient. He told me. I have talked to her a friend." I said
"She is my patient hannibal."
"I know she told me. She asked and Fredrick allowed her to see him."
"How did she get him to let her ?"
" To have dinner with him"
She looked at me and laughed.
We talked about will.i watched as she smiled about will.she was attracted to him.She left and I began thinking on how I could get Micheal out and be able to make a meal.I also had to get Samantha to eat him.
Samantha's pov.
Micheal trail began and I was supenoed  . I was told to show up on a date.
I walked into dr.blooms office as I felt my breakfast try to come up.
I walked in and she greeted me.I had hannibals dinner tonight and I couldn't stop thinking about him. It's like he wormed his way into my dreams. I sat down and she talked about how I could handle questions that would be asked.I felt horrible.I knew.i could handle it but I had to act that I was weak. I was setting the stage.
"I have a performance coming up in two weeks, I would like to invite you." I said  at the end of our session
"Oh thank you Samantha."
I handed her the invite.
"Dante's inferno?"
"I'm Beatrice" I said
She raised an eyebrow at me
"I got the part around summer time. Before Micheal." I said walking out.
I already sent hannibals and Fredrick.
I began walking out when I saw.Fredrick talking to will and hannibal.Crap. I turned and went to walk back in
"Ms.smith" hannibal said
I turned back and smiled.
Fuck, fuck ,fuck me.
"Hello hannibal,mr.graham. Fredrick." I greated each man
"Hello Samantha" Fredrick smiled grabbing my hand kissing it.
He realsed it and I saw how will was uncomfotable.
"I wish I could stay but I'm a late for a thing." I said walking away
I walked to my car.
"Samantha!" I heard I turned around it was Fredrick.
I stopped and smiled.
"How have you been?" He asked catching up with me
"I have been well, how about you?" I asked
"Well, I was wondering if you would to get dinner again?"
"Um, I have plans for tonight." I said
"Oh"
"Um I'm free tomorrow " I said
"Would you like a tour?" Mentioning the hospital
"Is this a trick to commit me?" I joked
He smiled and laughed" no"
"I would like that." I said I can have friends can't I?He opened the door for me and I sat down.
I headed home to get ready for hannibals dinner party.I checked the messages. Nothing. I smiled and began enjoying a bath.Hannibal always smelled me
It felt like I stunk. I laid my head back and tried to keep myself awake.I rose out and dried my body.I began putting lotion on my skin.I looked in the mirror. Fredrick was trying to hard to get with me. What was hannibal play? Was he truly trying to be my friend?I brushed my teeth before I could finish getting ready.I even put in a mint gum.I brushed my hair and Tangled with my curls. I lightly put make up. Trying make sure it was just right.I wasn't dressed yet. I put on underwear and my dress.I sipped my self into my heels. I draped a diamond necklace on with earrings.I sprayed myself lightly with perfume.I went down stairs with my heels, I haven't worn them outside so I felt better with that.I grabbed the bottle of wine. I heard a knock. I checked the time I was still early. I walked to the door putting the wine down near the table.
It was a strange man.
"Yes?" I said
"I'm your driver ,from a dr.hannibal lector"
I smiled. Of course.
"Give me one moment." I said closing the door.i put my jacket on and grabbed the bottle of wine.After I locked my house I walked down to the carHe held the door open and I slid in.
My brother was next to me.
"Ben?" I asked in
"What are you doing here?" He asked in german
"I'm going to a dinner party" I answered back in German.
"I am too."
"Dr.lector invited you?" Ben said
"Hannibal did we are friends how do you know him?"
"He is my doctor."
We stopped talking.
"Did you know?" He asked in English
"Of course not. He helped me with micheal.my doctor is dr.bloom." I answered.
"He knew." Ben said
"He did.i think he figured I knew." I said
We arrived and I was the first out.I walked to his door and I went to knock and hannibal opened the door.
"Welcome " hannibal said smiling.
"Nice to invite us.i brought wine." I said holding it out.
"Thank you."
Ben helped me out of my coat.hannibal took our coats and wine off somewhere. I looked around I heard dr.blooms voice I walked into the diner room.
"Samantha" dr.bloom said getting everyones attention.
"Hello" I greeted looking around.
Fredrick,jack,will and dr.bloom was in the room.
"Oh, this is Benjamin" I said introducing my brother.
"You can call me Ben." He said to everyone.
I noticed Fredrick was eyeing Ben.
"Please sit." Hannibal said
I nodded and looked at the sitting. Ben sit down next to jack and Alana.
I had no choice but sit next to Fredrick and will.
The men stood up and sat down when I did.
"So how do you know Samantha?" Will asked Ben
"She my lovely sister." Ben said smiling at me.
Fredrick seemed happy fixing his cufflings.
"Our first entree is -" I zoomed out as someone placed a plate infront of me.
It was different from everyone else.
I waited till the wine was poured.i waited till everyone took their glass Ben grabbed the water.
I smiled.
I smell the wine. I know one thing about hannibal he has good taste.I watched as dr.bloom and Jack took turns give the chef his due.We moved to course to course.
"How do you know dr.lector ?" My brother asked will
"He is a friend, I help him on cases for the FBI." Hannibal said for will
"That is amazing." Ben said
"So Ben what do you do?"  Fredrick asked
"I am still a student."
"Yes he getting his docate in music." I said smiling
"What do you play?" Jack asked him
"I play the violin, second chair."
"Wow." Will said.
I looked at the meat as will was cutting.
Was weird looking. I shrugged it off.
I wasn't eating it.
"Your mother is a trained opera singer isn't that right?" Dr.bloom asked me.
I smiled," yes,she is." I said pausing taking a bite
"So talent runs in your family." Jack said
I smiled.We talked about more things and hannibal offers to teach me the hopscord.
Dr.bloom took my elbow as we let the men talk.
"So how are handling the Micheal situation?" She asked
"I don't want to say asking hannibal to take me to see him was a mistake, but I hate being wrong. But I was."
She lost her smile.
"How you getting into the car?"
"It takes a bit for me to get in the car I almost died.my brother almost died." I said lowly.
"You can't live in fear forever." She said as we walked back to the men.
Fredrick smiled as I stood next to him as we watched hannibal play.
I felt a hand on my lower back.i noticed his hand on my back.i looked back at hannibal. His eyes met mine and I smiled.
He smiled faintly. We talked some more until jack left. Ben and dr.bloom were talking while Fredrick and hannibal had a small chat.
"So our Samantha will be playing Beatrice in Dante's inferno next week." Hannibal said
I smiled and blushed
"Yes,luckily for me. My brother will be performing as well."
"That's nice." Dr.bloom said
"Yes.i always hated ballets as a kid. But I would watch the orchestra play." Ben said
"So you was a lawyer before a dancer what made you change feilds?" Will asked
"Well my brother got accepted here and  he was alone with no family. I graduated close to home and I had a connection with my family around me. I   came here to be his support system. I changed to dancer because I grew up practicing and I was really good in my opinion to get out the office." I explained
"You have to add my opinion as well, I have watched Samantha dance." Hannibal said to everyone
"And in two weeks you all will." I said hiding my blush.
"I can't wait" Fredrick said quietly.
I nodded. It felt late.
I was getting quite drunk.
"You ready to go?' Ben asked
"Please, I feel sloppy" I said
"Well thank you dr.lector for dinner, but we have to leave." Ben said
"Of course let me walk you two out."
Fuck he going to watch me walk.
I held on to Ben's arm and acted like I didn't like I was.
Hannibal helped me with my coat. Ben and I walked out and the cold hit my face.
Once the car headed off.
"So Dr.chilton couldn't leave his hand off of you" he said in German
"He thinks he was a chance to get with me for my money" I said back closing my eyes.
"You seemed like you felt uncomfotable with him touching you"
I nodded.
"So dr.lector kept looking at you" I heard
I awoke on the couch.
I looked at my carpet. He walked on my floor with his shoes.i rolled my eyes and vacuumed the carpet.
I removed mine and I looked at my dress.
I walked into the bathroom.and removed my clothes and began soaking into the tub.
I closed my eyes. I saw hannibal walk in and stroking my arm that was on the edge of the tub.
He smiled. I opened my eyes when I heard a ringI looked at my coat and I dragged the coat near me and I dried my hand and checked my phone it was a message from Fredrick.
He was outside.
Shit-
I drained the tub and quickly got out and closed my bathroom and quickly dressed into a skirt and blouse. I put my hair into a bun and put lipstick on.I walked down stairs as I heard a knock.I almost fell down the stairs.
"Coming." I called out. Grabbing my jacket and shoes.
I checked and I didn't have any underwear.
How did I grab a bra but no panties?I opened the door.Fredrick turned around
"Hello, Fredrick." I greeted him
"I thought you forgot"
"Of course not." I said grabbing my bag.
"I thought we have lunch before we have a tour." Fredrick said
"I would like that." I said walking out I locked the door.
I took his hand and he led me to his car.
I sat down as my skirt moved up showing my thigh.Before he got in I sat up and smoothed it out.
He sat down and smiled at me.
We buckled up and we took off to a cafe.It was small and cute.he opened the door and we walked in and ordered a sandwich with tea.I checked out the small cafe.
"You nervous?" Fredrick asked
"No- um maybe. " I smiled.
"It be alright, I won't show you any patients, just a little tour." He said grabbing my hand.
He had feelings for me.
"How long have you been cheif of staff?" I asked turning the subject towards him.
"For awhile now. I been interviewing the ripper." He said
"The cheapseake ripper?" I asked
"I'm afraid so."
"He been caught, he killed his wife and her family." He said leaning back.
"I guess easier than a divorce" I said
"He chuckled."it is."
"Fredrick, um I think I'm reading into this to much." I said I watched his expression
"What do you mean us?" He asked leaning in
"Yes, you might enjoy my company but my brother was asking questions about last night."
"Do you enjoy my company , Samantha?" He asked
"I do, but I also hate wasting my time."  I said drawing him in more.
"I won't like to waste your time. What kind of questions did you brother ask?"
"What kind of man are you, to think I couldn't see through you?" I said in german
he looked confused.
I smiled.
"You speak German?" He asked
"My father and uncle. Do you?" I asked taking a sip
"I'm afraid not, maybe you should teach me one day." He said smiling.
"My brother noticed you was well very affectionate with me." I said
"Your a very gorgeous woman. Are you offended that I was ?"
"No" I said
We finished eating and I left a tip since he payed. We walked into the hospital.We walked to his office.I laid my coat on the coat rack and I stared at the wall of books.
"Ready?" He asked
I nodded and we took my hand.we walked through the halls.The tour took an hour. He ended the tour in a greenhouse.
"Beautiful and sad." I said looking around
"Why sad?"
"Sad, because the beauty is locked away In a place where it goes unnoticed." I said looking back at him.
He grabbed me by the waist.
"Are you sad because you go unnoticed?" He asked
"Um, Fredrick I already have a
A therapist, I don't need another." I said pulling away.
He smiled and we walked back to his office. He moved some files off his desk and sat down in his chair.