Who is Harry Potter?

(A/N : So this is a writeup I did a few years back in a contest... The contest was to write the answer to the question above from a perspective of someone whose never heard of the books or the movies, just to clarify, I have and I love the books... Also I was 11 or 12)

WHO IS HARRY POTTER ?

Harry potter wasn't he a poet who became a crazy lunatic and sung songs about some harmony and some weasel. He was very hairy when he was born and he made pots so he was called the hairy potter but strangely people got confused and started to call him hardy potter and some called him hairy but in a different accent it sounded like harry. That's how his name became harry potter, later he went on to become a crazy lunatic who went on and on about a weasel named Ron and a harmony named granger. Something even about him was strange he carried around a wooden branch (like who does that. So dumb) and muttered things like he can do magic. He also shouted about some gin he loved (i suppose gin tastes good with vodka) and some red haired weasels he met. Also something about a griffin. Some slythering Draco (i think he has a pet snake named Draco which slithers) who he hates and some raven's good which he loves calls it Luna who was carried away by the raven's claw. Some digger who died in huffed puff. This hairy boy was a lunatic with a piece of wood in his hand, muttering about a snake and a raven (Surely he couldn't be anything else)..