Chapter 11: Reveal

"What?" Nako asked as she went beside Yena. She took the paper and re-read the question again "Math problem?" Wonyoung chimed as she peeked at the paper.

"Solve the problem and upon solving it, all of you can proceed to the basement"

There were no time limits so all of them would be able to think about the solution thoroughly.

Since, Nako is an engineering student, she took the initiative to solve the problem with the help of Sakura and Wonyoung. They took a pen and a paper and started to solve.

"Geez this is hard" Wonyoung uttered, she went behind Nako and hug her. All of them fell into a deep silence, the med students are busy taking care of Chaewon.

Her IV drops are almost finish and her body is slowly recovering well. Hitomi is feeding Chaewon  the soup that Eunbi prepared.

"Are you guys okay over there?" Yena asked, their engineering students has their heads on the table "It's just a simple algebra geez! I can't answer this shit" Sakura exclaimed.

Chaeyeon stood up to calm her girlfriend "Don't push yourself too hard babe, take a break first" she said and all of them obliged.

***
Nako's pov

Eunbi unnie cook us some ramen and we munch it down as we still try to solve the problem on the paper.

"The sum of the roots of 100 is 1? What does that suppose to mean?" I heard Wonyoung, I bit my lower lip as I tap on the coffee table.

Just then, a light bulb suddenly lights up inside my head "I knew it!!" I exclaimed. I took the pen and the paper and started to write the equation.

(This is the solution, sorry for killing your braincells. I killed mine too)

n(4)/20=1

(4n/20=1) 20 divide both sides by 20

4n/4 = 4/20 (cancel the 4)

n=5

"Five!" I screamed "Five is the answer!"

We heard the speaker turned on, followed by a slow clap "As expected from the engineering department's top 1" the voice said "Now.. all of you go to the basement".

***
Third Person

When Hitomi took the dextrose off of Chaewon, they immidiately proceeded to the basement. Instead of chairs, they are welcomed with a round wooden table. There's also a revolver in the middle of the table, the nine of them sat on the chair and waited for further instructions.

"We gonna play a game called russian roulette. See that revolver? It has one bullet that will blast off with the number that Nako answered"

Their eyes dilated as fear slowly wash over them. There's no way for them to escape this...

"Let's start with Eunbi to her left"

Eunbi stood up and took the revolver, she pointed it on her temple and pull the trigger... there's none.

1...

To her left is Minju and just like Eunbi, there was none.

2...

She passed it to Hitomi

3...

To Chaewon

4...

"Fuck!"

Nako is the person on the left side of Chaewon. She took the revolver and pointed it on her temple "I-I never it would e-end like this" she said, Wonyoung clenched her fist.

"Wonyo y-you I like you no.. I love you" she said, the two of them exchange some glances and Nako force a smile despite being broken inside "Hiichan? I'm really sorry for everything" Hitomi held her hand tight "Nako-chan.."

Nako took a deep breath, and held the revolver tight in her hand "Make it out alive, okay? I love you guys".

But before she could pull the trigger, Wonyoung stood up from the chair and snatch the revolver away...shooting herself on the temple.

"Wonyoung!".

The maknae's body plopped down on the floor, the blood is gushing out of her temple. Nako craddled her head and hug Wonyoung's face to her chest.

"Wonyoung..baby"she mumbled against the maknae's forehead "Leave me alone" Nako said to them.

"Nako.. we can't leave you here" Eunbi replied, her motherly instincts are kicking in "It should be me! I should be the one who is dead!" She bursted, her anger and sadness was too much for her "Nako, Wonyoung wouldn't be happy if you mourn for her" Sakura cooed, she pull Nako towards her chest and let the her sob.

They successfully coaxed Nako to get out of the basement. She planted a soft kiss on Wonyoung's lips before going out of the basement, Nako suddenly lost her conciousness due to crying and Yena carried her to the living room.

"Are we going to make it out alive?" Sakura asked as she lean her head on Chaeyeon's chest. She wrap her arms around Sakura and kissed her temple "Ofcourse love, we will" but deep down in her mind, she wasn't so sure about that.

Night time came again and she slowly crept out of her bed, carefully so that her girlfriend wouldn't wake up.

Like the usual, she went to the room again to check the other. What she saw is that the whole room is a mess, papers are scattered all around the floor and some wires are hanging from the table and chair.

"Why did you do that?! Wonyoung is just a kid! She's just a freshman!"

The other girl scoffed at her "Nako was supposed to be dead but what did Wonyoung do? She snatched the revolver away, what an idiot!".

"You're a monster! We should stop this!".

She bent down to level her face on her. Her eyes were dark and there's no remorse written on her face... she really is a monster.

"Yes I am a monster! And that goes with you too." she then stabbed the other girl on the thigh making the girl yelp in pain.

The other left her.. bleeding as the pocket knife still remains on Hyewon's  thigh...

---
Thoughts? I would like to say sorry for the mistake awhile ago XD now that the other killer is revealed... who's the other one? Leave it in the comments.