Epilogue

Years have passed after that horrifying day. They were still haunted by the past but, they didn't let that fear and trauma get in their way. They were able to graduate and pursue their careers in their respective fields.

Sakura became a well-known computer engineer. She was able to release tons of graphic design for different companies, including her dad's company.

Nako is also awarded for her designs and outputs. Alot of business gurus hired her to design their buildings. When it comes to engineering, Nako's name would be number one.

In the world of arts, Eunbi dominated the industry. She made countless of arts, and some of her works made it to Paris and is now on display.

Hyewon is serving her 20 years of sentence in jail. It was supposed a life time but, she stood as a witness that's why the jury decided to lessen the years that she will stay inside. She's in a relationship with Eunbi, the elder would often visit her.

And as for Chaewon, she's working in Korea's most prestigious hospital. This was her and Hitomi's dream but sadly, she was the only one who achieved their dream.

She still loves her there's no doubt to that. Chaewon still loves Hitomi despite all of those, people might think she's crazy for loving a person who murdered her friends but, what can she do about it? No matter how much Chaewon shrug her feelings off by dating other people but, her heart still screaming for Hitomi's name.

"Hi guys! We're back!" Nako greeted cheerfully, her smile is wide but the sadness in her eyes is clearly seen. They visited the columbarium where their friend's ashes are kept.

They sat on the bench and took the snacks that bought "Here's your jellies Minmin and Yuri!" Sakura then opened the glass and placed the jellies inside.

After placing their friends' favorite snacks, the four of them sat there in silence. Nobody dared to talk as they reminisce their memories as thirteen.

Yena and Yujin's funny antics.

Doah's "rap".

Yuri, Chaewon, and Eunbi's high note battle

Hyewon's cake

Chaeyeon dancing

Sakura sleeping with her eyes open

Hitomi's undying love for bread and Chaewon.

Chaewon's constant savage banters

Wonyoung's aegyo

Minju falling off from Yena's hover board and many more.

They miss the good old times...

"I miss them" Sakura's voice cracked as tears stream down her cheeks. They just wanted to be successful, leaning against each other when the road is bumpy but... why does it have to be like this?

"I'm pretty sure they are happy with what we have become" Eunbi's tone was strong but, tears are falling down her cheeks.

"I'm so sorry" Chaewon spoke "I'm sorry".

Nako stood up and side-hugged Chaewon "Don't blame yourself, it wasn't your fault unnie". Chaewon let out a small smile and patted Nako's head.

They offered a short prayer before leaving the columbarium "I'll be back baby, I love you" Sakura then, planted a kiss on the glass where Chaeyeon's urn is.

They went out of the building and strode towards Chaewon's car. She wore her seatbelt and when everything is settled, she started the engine.

"What the fuck..." Chaewon mumbled since her car wasn't starting. Nako noticed that the car is slowly being engulfed with thin smoke... a thin, black smoke.

"What's with the smoke?!" Sakura panicked. They tried to open the door but the lock was jammed and the whole car is slowly being filled with the smoke.

Eunbi noticed a tube, hanging from the window and that's where the smoke is coming from.

"Shit! I think this is carbon monoxide" Chaewon spoke, they tried to cover their nose but the smoke is slowly filling up their lungs.

They saw a woman, walked infront of the car. She was wearing an all black hoodie and a pair of black pants.

Their eyes went wide when the woman turn around and they saw Hitomi, with a sinister smile on her face while waving a good bye to them.

"Bye... see you guys in hell" and with that, Hitomi plundged a knife on her throat... the same time when the car is completely filled with smoke.

-end-