Chapter 13

They didn't utter a single word and Sakura's sobs can still be heard as they made their way to the living room. Upon reaching the room they saw that the  couch is pushed to the side as well as the furniture, a cork board is also placed in front of them. But what intrigues them the most is the box in front of them. It was placed on the coffee table and a black cloth is covering the item.

The speakers screech, followed by the voice that they are so sick to hear.

"This is the final game which I will reveal myself"  she trailed "Nako, be my guest and take that cloth off"

Nako reluctantly inched forward and grip the cloth tight before taking it off. 

"Shit" Eunbi said under her breath as she hug Nako protectively. Sakura's eyes were wide, still wet from tears her hand is on top of her mouth "A-Are those.."

"Human guts? You're correct Sakura, those are human guts" the voice said, Sakura suddenly felt sick so she ran towards the bathroom while clutching her stomach. She soon cameback, heaving as she wipe her mouth using the hem of her shirt.

"What lies beneath that aquarium are the words that can perfectly describe me, I suppose that Hitomi is a nurse and she have seen so many guts before so, I'll be assigning her to dig that aquarium to find the words".

Hitomi swallowed a hard lump and readied herself, the rest of them stood infront of the board since they'll be sticking the letters. 

"I'll give you 15 minutes to complete the task but, if  you failed to do so... I'll shoot all of you"

The digital clock started and with shaking hands, Hitomi dug her hands inside the aquarium. She felt all sorts of organs gliding under her fingertips making her grimaced, eventhough she's a nurse, touching and feeling a human organs like this is completely out of her league. 

She dug in deeper, not minding if her whole arm is already covered in blood. Hitomi felt a hard cardboard under her hand and she quickly pulled it out and gave it to Chaewon. Chaewon on the other hand, is fighting the urge to puke as she felt the gooey card board in her hand, some small pieces of guts were stuck on it so she wiped it down and gave it to the rest.

***

Upon giving the instructions, Hyewon turn the speakers off and watch them as they tried their best to solve the puzzle. She closed her eyes and she grip on the pistol that she hid behind her pants, her hands were shaking as she loaded the magazine and reloads it.

She stared at their friend's picture during the camping, all of them were smiling and most importantly... they are complete.

"Fuck this shit!" Hyewon said as mustered all the courage that she has and stood up from the chair and limp towards the door.

"I need to fix this shit"

***

10 minutes on the clock and they can already see the words on the board "Fuck! Where's the other one?!" Hitomi was frantic, she threw all the guts outside the aquarium not minding the guts all over the floor.

Chaewon glance at the clock as it painfully counts down, she went beside her girlfriend to help her. She dug her hands as she tries to help Hitomi "Here!" Chaewon pulled her bloody arms out of the aquarium and they started to fix the words on the board.

They hastily pin the card boards to form the words and upon finishing it, the timer stops at exactly 10 seconds. They stepped back a little so they can read what is written on the board.

"I'm one of you and it's funny how my innocent looks fooled all of you" Nako read, her eyes squinted as she tried to make sense of what is happening. The five of them stood there quiently as they digest the things written on the board, Chaewon's eyes landed at the left hand corner of the card board and she saw the initials HHTM.

"No fucking way" she mumbled, she pointed at the initials. Her tears are streaming down her face as well as the others. They heard a gun being reloaded and they slowly turn around...

"Hitomi?"

"Suprise"

---

Yup! You read it right it's Hitomi. What will happen? Can Hyewon really save and fix everything??