Welcome to DCHeroesBook

Hello!

Hello and thank you for choosing to read my book out of all the amazing fan fictions out there! Okay, to be honest, thank you for reading all the craziness of the Teen Titans messages!

I hope that you will enjoy reading this and you can let me know your thoughts in the comments.

If you spot a mistake, then please let me know so that I can do better in the future. If I say something that might be offensive to you, then please know that I am very sorry and did not mean it. If there's anything you think I can improve, please comment as it would be very helpful.

Inspiration

I thought of all the random texts my friends and I would have so I thought "why not the Teen Titans text too?"

Copyright ©/ Disclaimer

I do not own the Teen Titans or any DC characters that appear in this story. I only own the plot and the random fans.

All Rights Reserved.

I do not own any of the artwork/fan art/pictures that appear in here unless said otherwise.

I do not own any songs unless said otherwise. I might be writing parodies though. Which means, I own the lyrics to those parodies but not the melodies.

Note

There are pairings. This book is rated PG, but it may be changed to PG-13 just in case (I haven't quite got the grasp of how to rate books). There is no swearing (so far) so you do not need to worry. The Titans may seem a bit (or a lot) OOC at times, just for fun.

When they change their names within a group chat, that name stays in that chat. When they post things, these are their usernames so far:

Robin: Teen_leader

Starfire: Star.Fire

Raven: Empath_Raven

Beast Boy: Beastdude

Cyborg: Cyguy

Bumblebee: Bees.are.leaders

Speedy: I_will_shoot_you

Aqualad: Fisharenotfood

Mas y Menos: Fast.twins

Kid Flash: You.are.all.slowpokes

Jinx: I'm_Bad_Luck

Terra: IloveRocks

Slade: Die_you_Titan_suckers_

Enjoy!