Never assume things

No one's POV:

Robin, Cyborg and Beast Boy were on the couch playing video games when the doorbell rang. "I'll get it," Beast Boy sighed, while pausing the game. Cyborg cast a significant look at Robin and pointed at his phone. "No, it's ok Beast Boy, I'll get it. You and Cy can carry on the game," Robin offered. Beast Boy then jumped over the couch and pressed 'Continue' to finish the game as Robin got up to answer the door.

When he opened it, he found Kid Flash and Speedy carrying a live fish in a water tank. "Aqualad's not going to be happy when he finds out we took this fish," said Speedy as the other two agreed with him. They brought in the water tank while discussing their prank and how they should carry out 'Operation BBRae'.

Just then, the doorbell rang again. Robin told Kid Flash and Speedy to bring the tank to his room and stay put as he answers the door. "Bumblebee? Jinx? What are you two doing here???"
"Hello to you too," Jinx replied sarcastically. Bumblebee explained that they were invited over by Starfire and Raven to hang out. "Well in that case, they're both in Star's room I think," Robin said. The girls thanked him and walked off. The Boy Wonder shut the door and returned to the living room.

Beast Boy asked him who was at the door and he replied saying, "It was just Jinx and Bee. They're here to hang out."
"Oh. Cool. Hey dudes, have you chosen the prank we're gonna do yet? And when's Kid Flash getting here?" Robin looked to Cyborg desperately for help. Cyborg told him that Kid Flash said he forgot he was supposed to be on a date with Jinx today. "Aw, that's a shame dude. Can we still do a prank?" Beast Boy pleaded. Cyborg and Robin shook their heads too quickly. Luckily, Beast Boy was a little......'unobservant, too thick and dense' to notice (Raven's words, not mine).

Just then, Kid Flash walked into the room asking when should they give the fish. Beast Boy stared, confused, from Kid Flash, to Robin, to Cyborg and back again. He opened his mouth to speak as Robin and Cyborg closed their eyes, waiting for the rant that was most likely going to come. They wouldn't be surprised if he ranted, even if it would be out of character for him to do that. However......"Why is Kid's ghost here? Did Jinx kill him?" were the words they heard. The bird and the robot breathe a sigh of relief. "Um yeah, I'm a ghost. Only guys can see me. BooOOoo!" They both jumped, they had forgotten that Kid Flash was still there. Beast Boy nodded, as if he understood what Kid Flash had gone through. Behind his back, Kid Flash texted Robin saying that everything was set up for the prank.
_______________________________
Italics is Beast Boy
Bold is Raven
Starfire - you can tell by her speech
Underlined is Jinx
Bold and Italics is Bumblebee
This applies when they're on the phone for now.
_______________________________

Jinx's POV:

"I'm going to get some tea," Raven said as she got up from Star's bed. "Can we do the calling of the voice as you get your tea?" Star asked. Raven replied saying that she'll only be gone for five minutes. "There's no harm in voice-calling you, unless you're secretly going to meet up with Beast Boy," Bee teased.
"For the last time, I don't like Beast Boy!"
"Yeah, you love him," I smirked. Raven just rolled her eyes and picked up her phone while agreeing to talk to us so she can prove that she's not dating Beast Boy. Yeah, right. We all know that she has a crush on him the size of Russia, she just won't admit it. "Give us the details from your date!" I called after her. A few seconds later, Star's phone started to ring and we answered it.

No one's POV:

"See? I'm not meeting up with- Beast Boy? What are you- (thud and a moan)"

(The phone is dropped).

"Raven? What's going on?"

"BEAST BOY!!! I'M WET!!!"

"I can see that Rae, I'm not that dumb."

"Holy crap!"

"What is happening Friend Raven?"

"Well?"

(Slapping sounds and a moan)

"Umm....."

"What are you doing? Put it back in you idiot!"

"Ok, ok!"

(A grunt, slapping sounds and panting)

Jinx, Bumblebee and Starfire stared at one another wide-eyed.

"You don't think they're actually..."

"It seems that they really are the dating!"

"And it looks like more than that..."

"I do not think that they can the hear us."

"I AIN'T SQUISHY!!! I'M AS HARD AS A BOARD!!!"

"I did not need to know that."

"Just put it back in!"

"Are you sureeee?"

"Garfield Mark Logan, quit teasing or else I will kiss you!"

"What?"

"The what?"

"Finally."

(Slapping sound and a sigh)

"Oh Azar. Put it in deeper!"

"Ok Rae."

"Hurry up, I need to go back to Star's room."

(A grunt and panting)

"RAVENNNNNN!!!"

Jinx hits the end call button. "So.....I guess they are together," she stated.

"Should we tell the boys?" Star asked. After much discussing, they concluded to tell the boys.

___________________________
Hey readers, you can work out what happened in this chapter by reading the title of this chapter and also by reading the chapter 'Boys'.

Cyborg: Did B and Rae seriously do what I think they did?

Raven: WE DIDN'T

Robin: Hmm.....I think I know what happened. The clues are all there!

Beast Boy: What clues?

Starfire: Why is Friend Cyborg rolling on the floor while laughing at Friends Raven and Beast Boy?