•chapter 4 •

Ellie's prov -
I wake up to a ringing "hello " I say with my morning voice "yo Ellie wanna come down to the skate park with me Grayson ,Nash,Cameron and jake " " uh yeah sure give me like 20mins oh and can I bring someone" "yeah sure" -ends call- I look around to see no Matt I look over and hear the water running in the bathroom "MATTY" I yell "YEAH" Matt yells back "HURRY UP WE ARE MEETING SOME PEOPLE AT THE SKATE PARK" "OKAY" he shouts I start getting dressed -outfit- white cut off shorts , obey tank top , obey snap back , white converse , sloppy braid - Matt gets dressed and grabs his skate board and I grab my penny board and we leave -skips to skate park- "yo Matt is that you " Nash says "yeah bro what's up "I give them a weird look "what ?" Nash speaks "you know Matt?" I say " yeah " Nash says throwing his arm around me "so Ellie how did you and the boys meet ?" Matt says " pizza place " is all I say "well are we gonna skate or what " jake says "hell ya let's go " Grayson shouts I giggle at his pep , I run over to Ethan and wrap my arms around him making him stop "Ellie what are you doing " he says chuckling "I forgot to say hi so hi" I say "okay hop on " he says still laughing a bit I jump on his back and he takes us over to the ramps and with that I hop down I look over Ethan's shoulder and see some one I wasn't expecting to see ......
•cliffhanger sorry stay tuned •
****im so sorry but this is the chapter after 3 the stories got mixed up again sorry *******