Chapter 2

Hay guys ive decided to update earlier cos i feel like it hehe so here it is ...... :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica's P.O.V

Looking at the tweet I just couldn't believe it the guy I was practically in love with and he didn't know me is watching videos of people singing their songs.... I mean there is like a one in a million chance he would see mine. I decided to just completely forget about it and go on with my day, it was the weekend I had no homework so all I had was my... FRIENDS. I ran to my bedroom and retreaved my phone and typed in Sam's number to see if she was doing anything..."hello" I heard Sam's voice through the phone, " hey its me Jess I was wondering if you were doing anything today? cos I was thinking that we could hang out?" I said with a kinda desperate tone becuase I wanted to get out of the house. " umm nothing that  I can think of what were you thinking of doing?" hmmm what were we going to do I mean we could just go for a walk in town and go shopping right? " I was thinking that maybe You and I could go shopping, oh and invite Kill to come ?" I waited for her reply. " ohh yeah that would be soo much fun I'll be round yours in about 15 minutes with Kill , K?"  I smiled " ok see you then, bye!" I snapped my phone shut. Finally I could leave the house, and Sam was coming in fifteen with Kill. CRAP!! I raced upstairs and took a quick shower and put on a flowy dress with flowers on it with matching wedges. By then it had been exactly 15 minutes thank god. *DING DONG* My doorbell went off it was Sam and Kill, they were wearing some fancy clothes too. As we exited my flat I knew this was going to be a wild day....

Niall's P.O.V

After having a break I was much calmed down and went back to youtube hoping to find 'actual' Talent somewhere.

*******************************************************

I was right there are lots of people out there with talent , I'd just seen lots of videos full of talent but I was really hoping to find someone who would just be so outstanding so far nobody yet... Its 12:30 and I had nothing to do I mean I was scared to go into town in case some fans might mob me and all my family were on vacation so I couldn't catch up with them. All the boys are staying with there families today so I was clueless and bored. I had to hang out with someone, I whipped out my phone and started scrolling through my contacts until I came across a very familiar name that I should of deleted from my contacts ever since The X-Factor, it was Holly's number... I hadn't talked to her in a while and it had been over a year since our break-up it was so upsetting after that. I felt miserable and helpless but I never saw her and thats not fair on her... she was once the love of my life. I was deciding if I should ring her and ask to hang out. What would she say yes or no. Before I knew what I was doing I had already dialled her number. " hello?" a sweet voice said through the phone...