Chapter 3

The sound of Holly's voice was exactly the same, it was the voice of an angel. "Hello?" She repeated, Whoops forgot she was still there. "Uhh hey Holly" for a minute there was a pause, than all of a sudden Holly gave an excited scream "OMG is that you Nialler??" At that point I pretty much regret ringing her cos it's been so long and she might get the wrong idea... "yep it's me" I said with an awkward laugh. Then she went on a little rant "How are you? Whats it like being famous? Do you miss Mullingar? Why did you ring?" I had to stop her to get her attention, "ugh I rang to see if you maybe would like to hang out,I mean like you don't have to.." I said trailing off, then I heard like a squeal and she said yes. "okay I'll pick you up at 1! oh wait are you still at the same address?" We sorted out the details then hung up. I went and changed my shirt because I got food all over it at some point...I picked up my phone and went to meet Holly at her house down the block. As i was walking all I could think about was why I'm nervous I mean it's not like it's a date right? Man I hope she doesn't take the hanging out as a we are dating again thing. Because I have noticed Holly has changed into a very energetic person over these past few years... I got to the end of the road and there she was her beautiful blonde hair flowing off her shoulders as she was adjusting her singlet. I couldn't help myself I ran up to her and gave her a big Horan Hug. She let out a little scream, then she turned around and hugged me back. It was like one of those reunions on the telli. After that we took a walk to the park.When we got there we both saw two empty swings we looked at each other and gave each other the look, next minute we are sprinting towards the swings. Literally all afternoon we just played on the swings and casually talked about how life was going for the both of us. It was nice to catch up with Holly again, but I also kinda wanted to see if we still had that spark we had back in the day. But no it was long gone i could just feel it. She was my first love so of course i won't forget her but I don't think i could date her again. I mean if it doesn't work out I would have broken her heart twice and I could never do that to Holly shes sooo sweet. I looked at the time off my phone and it said six. Man we have been out forever.  As we were saying our goodbyes I think she realized i might not see her again she broke out into tears. I stayed and comforted her, about an hour or so later I got home. Even though I had a good day with her it was still pretty hectic. I didn't feel like cooking so I got out the ice-cream and started eating it, halfway through the pottle I fell asleep, mostly from exhaustion.