Chapter 1

Hay this is my first time on Wattpad, I'm so excited to start writing I hope you like my writing. If you don't like it please go away because I hate negative comments :) ok here it goes...

P.S dedicated to Jess xx ily       We Love One Direction <3              Love Kilara

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 1

Jessica's P.O.V

I feel like punching my laptop right now it's that slow. I am in the middle of uploading a new song onto youtube. It was about six months ago today that I uploaded my first video of me singing. The funny thing is I only started this because my best friend Kilara dared me to do it. But as soon as I uploaded it people started viewing it, I was getting top comments and likes on it. I always knew I could sing, but not as good as these people were saying.I can remember it like it was yesterday...

-------------------------------------------------------- *FLASHBACK*

"ok ok I dare you to record yourself singing and put it on your utube channel!!" Kilara said excitedly. She was staring at me for an answer, I was unsure if I should do it," err can I choose another dare please!!" I said desperatly. Kilara looked at me with a cheeky grin " naa you have to do this" . I knew I wasn't going to get out of this now, so I got up and got  my ipod and started scrolling through some songs, " fine then Kilara, what song should I even sing?" Then suddlenly I saw her jump up and down "OMG you have got to do Pink Sober, it will be perfect!"  I looked at her uneaslily " are you sure"  Kilara looked at me reasurringly " im so sure" I sat on the sofa and prepare myself .

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  --  - - - - - -  -

After an hour or so I was ready Kilara was holding the camera up and i started singing...

I don't wanna be the girl who laughs the loudest

Or the girl who never wants to be alone

I don't wanna be that call at four o'clock in the mornin'

'Cause I'm the only one you know in the world that won't be home

Ah, the sun is blindin'

I stayed up again

Oh, I am findin'

That's not the way I want my story to end

I'm safe up high, nothing can touch me

But why do I feel this party's over?

No pain inside, you're my protection

But how do I feel this good sober?

I don't wanna be the girl that has to fill the silence

The quiet scares me 'cause it screams the truth

Please don't tell me that we had that conversation

'Cause I won't remember, save your breath

'Cause what's the use?

Ah, the night is callin'

And it whispers to me softly, "Come and play"

But I, I am fallin'

And if I let myself go I'm the only one to blame

I'm safe up high, nothing can touch me

But why do I feel this party's over?