𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉.

India |
                             Queens, Ny 🌬

Friday 11:06 am

" You got the job, we'll be looking forward to seeing you on monday at 3:30 pm" The lady on the phone said. I tried my hardest not squeal as I jumped around my room. " Alright thank you" I said trying to sound professional and catch my breath. " Okay, goodbye" she said before she hung up.

It's been three weeks since ms.powell had signed me up for the fashion internship and i'm now getting my call back, I couldn't believe it.

I screamed one more time, before I called kaylaa.
" Hey boo" she said as she adjusted her phone in her car. " Guess what" I said cheesing hard while looking at her. " Um.. you got a dick appointment ? " she teased. " I wish" I thought to myself. " No hoe I got accepted into the fashion internship". Her eyes lit up as she started screaming while steering her wheel. " Bitch pay attention to the road before you crash" I hollered.

This bitch just started driving about 3 weeks ago and already about to crash..

" I'm sorry i'm just happy for you dia" she said while
smiling. " Aww besttt, but where you headed too ?" I asked. " I'm finna go home unless you wanna come over". I looked around knowing damn well Ian have shit to do. " Okay come pick me up" I said sighing.

Me and my dad's relationship got better since our last talk, we went out and bonded over lunch and I even spoke to his girlfriend shanice, I can tell she meant well but he still hasn't given me my car back.

" Okay I'm on my way get dressed " she said as she hung up.

I grab my duffle out my closet and begin packing clothes for overnight, as I continue to pack my phone goes off, seeing it's a dm's from jasmine.

oh lord this bitch finna fight me over this man.

I open my phone and go to her messages. " Hey dia are you available saturday ? " she sent. " Hair appointment ? " I asked. " Yeah I love the way you be slaying your hair" She replied. " Yeah i'll come to you" I said before closing out of our messages.

After I finish packing my things, I decided to curl the ends of my weave and put it in a side part ponytail. I looked over at my phone seeing that kay didn't call me yet. I started rummaging through my closet to find an decent outfit.

 I started rummaging through my closet to find an decent outfit

( what india had put on ^)

I look in the mirror checking myself out. " India let's go bro" I hear a masculine voice say outside of my window. I put my head through it to see who it was  and I see that it was sha, he gestured his hand signaling for me to come on. I picked up my duffle and started heading out the door.