When the Snow Fell

It was a late night at the akkala ancient tech lab, Robbie was hard at work with his new assistant. For years he had dreamed of controlling the weather, being able to keep Hyrule perfect all year round. About a year ago, the champion Link had awoken from his hundred year slumber. When link arrived he had a flameblade on his back, that is when Robbie realized he must learn to use the power of these ancient weapons, and maybe just maybe he would finally be able to accomplish his dream.

They were attaching wires and other sheikah technology to a great frostblade, this would be the first element they were able to harness and amplify using Robbie's greatest invention to date, sadly he didn't have a name for it yet as he was never good at naming things.

(A few days later)
"ALL SYSTEMS STABLE AND READY HERE SIR" Robbie's assistant yelled over the loud whir of the amplifier. "COMMENCE COOLING TEST NUMBER ONE" Robbie boomed with excitement. "CHERRY, RUN DIAGNOSTICS THEN START COUNTDOWN" he said to his robot. "Checking diagnostics sir, all systems at the ready, commencing countdown"

(5)
(4)
(3)
(2)
(1)

Slowly everything got brighter and brighter and then, the lab and everything around it had frozen solid...

(Author's note)
There will be romance on the train trust me it shall be great but I have to give y'all a reason they're on it in the first place.