First date: Leo and Angel

Angel's POV

I'm adjusting to my new position. Leo is such a great help. After everyone found out what happened, they were eager to promote me and help me get adjusted.

Leo looks at me after he puts my new work desk down. Fuck, he's so hot! He's the one who has been moving furniture for me, mostly, besides his boys. I'm so thankful!

"Thanks, Leo." I say for the 100th time. He just looks at me shaking his head. He's moving in closer and closer until my back hits the glass.

"If you want to thank me so much, I want to take you out."

Leo's POV

"Leo!" She squeaks when I kiss her lips, hungrily. The kiss deepens. She gives up fighting and just let's me kiss her.

When her arms wrap around me, I know she's completely given up. I pull away, look in her eyes, and lick my lips.

"So what do you say, Angel?"

"What was the question?"

I chuckle. "Can I take you on a date?"

"Just me and you?"

"Yes. Don't worry I'll be a gentleman."

"Did you just feel how you kissed me, Leo. This feels like a set up."

"You ain't felt shit, yet."

She smiles, a slow dirty smile. "Yes. You can take me out."

Kiss me again, Leo."

"Let's wait until I get you home safely. If I kiss you now, like that, you might as well leave work early. " I say.

She giggles, rubbing my chest. "Danger zone, babe." I say kissing her quickly and moving away.

"Leo!"

"Yo."

"I just love your name. It's simple, but dangerous at the same time." She is so sweet.

"Where do you want to hang these pictures up at?"

"Over there." She points to a wall." After two more hours of moving stuff, it's time for Mr to leave.

"I'll see you later babe."

"Okay, daddy."

Angel's POV

"Be careful. You're getting deeper in the danger zone, sexy."

I smile and walk to his car with him. After that I go inside again, happy that my office is complete!

I do some cleaning, since the office has papers everywhere before I moved in.
.....

Now at home, I'm getting ready for tonight with Leo. My outfit is simple.