October 2

Dear APT 143, 

For one, thank you for the chocolates, always makes a girl happy to see chocolates (I even noticed you splurged a little and got the good brand), but two, hell no! And you know exactly what I'm talking about. 

Like I said earlier, I'm no relationship expert and I'll be honest, the longest relationship I have had is with my dog Buddy, but we make a very good team, he's a great listener and I know where he likes to be rubbed, but I digress.

From what I  have heard through the walls over the past few months, there wasn't any trust, she was always cheating on you. There wasn't any partnership, it was always you doing things for her and you being yelled at. I mean there was sex, but a relationship is more than that. Again, wasn't eavesdropping! It's just your bed is right up against the wall...so...might want to move that if you get another girlfriend.

Your wise neighbor, APT 144. 

P.S. My name is Claire in case you wanted to put a name to the apartment number

P.S.S. If you're still a little confused on what to do (though you shouldn't be) remember, there is always a reason to celebrate. Today is World Smile Day and Name Your Car Day. I named my car Phi, short for Ophelia the Fiat. On a more delicious note, October is also Pizza Month, Cookie Month and Popcorn Month. I think you can see why October is one of my favorite months :) 

_____________________________________

Haha Oh Claire, you are too honest for this world. Please let me know what you think so far :) It's been challenging making sure the pace is going fast enough to keep people engaged so any feedback would be awesome! 

As for characters, I think a great Claire would be Lisa from Blackpink, and a great Aiden would be a blond KJ Apa. What do ya'll think?