>|| 1 ||<

Life was shitty for you. It has always been shitty. You were an abandoned child. No one wanted you. So you decided to live on your own by your own rules. With no one else to rely on, you turned into a child filled with insecurities and trust issues.

When the world turned their back on children like you, you decided, to be the one who will be turning their back against the world.

You became a villain.

At the age of fifteen, you had so many people after your name. From tiny crimes such as shoplifting, robbery to something big like arson, assault, and well... murder...

But you really couldn't call it a crime if the people whose lives you destroyed were nothing more than criminals.

But deep down, you knew that you were doing this to satisfy your own greedy needs of relieving your own hatred. One could call you a... vigilante. A robin hood of crime.

But you were nothing more than a villain.

"You're still so young... why do you live like this?" You ask the injured hero-in-training in front of you. Your eyes were covered by a special cloth so that you didn't accidentally turn the poor blueberry into a stone. "Leave the dirty deeds to the villains, don't get your hands dirty. You're a beloved child."

"Why- Why don't you just kill me now then..?" The hero laughed, hoping that his quirk would be able to help him. "Why keep me alive?"

You furrow your brows at this pitiful boy. He reminds you of a certain child you've helped in the past. That child was so bright and full of smiles despite what he had gone through. So you helped him and got rid of his problems.

You reached a hand to wipe the blood off of the boy's cheek. You traced the scales on your arm that were no bigger than a fingernail, you took a piece and placed it on the boy's chest as a reminder.

You stood up from the ground, waving goodbye and left into the darkness.

The young hero-in-training felt his head getting heavier and he collapsed, the voice of his teacher calling for him.

》》》》》◆《《《《《

Shinso Hitoshi is a student in U.A, class 2-A. He's been under the wing of a certain pro hero and is training to become one. He's currently in a hospital, resting after a battle that took place a while ago.

His classmates also came to visit, asking if he was okay and gave him gifts, their class rep giving him notes and homework he missed.

"What!? You met with the 'Medusa'!?" Mina asked.

"Oh! I know who that is!!" Midoriya exclaimed, raising his hand and magically pulling out his notebook, looking for a certain page. "I heard that 'Medusa' was someone who was never caught by the police and that she targeted certain people and never engaged in unnecessary action!! Her quirk was called 'Petrify', she can turn anyone she sees into stone!"

"Yeah... that one..." Shinso said with a slight nod, making his classmates ask more details and praise him for surviving a battle against a monster like Medusa. 'Monster? She didn't sound like one... she sounded like a kid' He thought as he examined the holographic-like scale on his hand. 'Why would she give me this..?'

"Ah- OH- MY- GOD-" Midoriya gasped and squealed like a little girl when he saw what his classmate was holding. "That's one of her scales!!" He said, staring at it as if it was something so precious. "They say that she gives her scales to people that she's going to target next! This is my first time seeing such a thing! Can I-"

"WAIT! WAIT!!" Uraraka exclaimed, taking Midoriya's shoulder and keeping him calm. "Isn't that like, bad!? She's going to be targeting Shinso!!"

Midoriya gasped with her words, as if realizing just now.