Future Avengers - Past Avengers - current Avengers theory!!

Enjoy this mess of my humour and grammar and probably wrong theories!
Also I didn't add Rhodey because some people think he's an avenger and some people think everyone who was in the avengers endgame final battle is an avengers. (like no just no, that's not how it works.) Personally I don't think he was ever officially an avenger and I don't think he will officially be an avenger. Now with no longer fighting alongside Tony, I think he could help pepper and happy to raise Morgan. Maybe he could be a uncle to Morgan! :)

Potentially continuing to be Avengers in Avengers 5 : Peter and Wanda (hulk?)
Hulk could still be an avenger by then, but he might not return after she-hulk, which he is rumoured to be in. He might just retire? There's also the fact that his right arm is permanent damaged so he would be fighting with just one good arm, which he could do but he'll probably retire.
As for vision he'll probably stay dead, or be brought back to life by Wanda in WandaVision but then be killed Wanda (obviously forced because he'll be evil. Jk but seriously he might be brought back as Vision (by Shuri or Wanda) with no memory of her. And if that happens she probably won't have to kill him so therefore he's obviously going to stay dead and be vibing as materials for peters future inventions.

Not returning as a Avenger for Avengers 5: Tony, Captain America aka Steve, Hawkeye, Thor and Natasha.
Tony won't be returning because there is nothing left of him to return but a mother beeping corpse because marvel likes to play with are feelings and kill everyone we love.
Next is capsicle who won't be returning because he's old and on the brink of death jk jk but he's seriously gonna break his back trying fight anyone.
Then there's Hawkeye when finally going to retire after however many years?!? He's so done with everyone's bs. Though he has to train Kate Bishop in the upcoming Hawkeye show first, but then he'll retire, leaving her as the next Hawkeye which I'll talk about another time.
Then there's Thor who obviously, as we know will be in Thor 4 but Jane is going to steal his thunder (get it? Lol I'm so funny.. no I'm not. I'll go sit in a corner now) and become the female Thor, just like in the comics. So is Thor going to go one or two last adventures (in Thor 4 and maybe in got3) then retire and spend the rest of his youth (Can I even call it that) playing fortnite with Korg, Miek, Hulk and Hawkeye?
And last but not least is Natasha who's depressing fate we all had to witness in Endgame. She will be in her own solo movie coming November (stupid delays!) but we all know that takes place after civil war and before infinity war and Endgame, meaning she's still... You know... waiting on her funeral!! Which could make for a depressing post credit end scene. Or perhaps she will secretly still be alive and get resurrected?? Nah that's too much to ask for. I'll talk about Yelena and my theories with her later!

Potential new Avengers for Avengers 5 who have already been introduced, just not introduced as Avengers: Sam Wilson, Bucky, antman aka Scott Lang and captain Marvel.
First off my short list is Sam who we know Cap gave his shield to as a early birthday present! Yay! But there are going to be some events in falcon in the winter soldier that deal with Sam deciding on being the new Captain America or not, and deciding on how to be the new captain America. (What does that make sense?) by the end of the show I think Sam will 100% be Captain America. But also it's going to deal with the government (Thunderbolt Ross) having the us agent become the new cap with the super soldier serum, which will not end well for anyone. (Also I have my acne serum but man I could use some of the sss.) obviously other stuff will happen in the show (which I'm sooooo excited for) like stuff with Bucky aka our next fellow Avenger.
Well for Bucky I think he'll deal with Baron Zemo as well as team up with Sam to save some people and stop the government with the us agent who may also be mind controlled by thunderbolt Ross, who as we know wanted to weaponize the hulk, so I think that greed will catch up to him again and this time he will successfully turn himself into the red hulk. Then Sam, Bucky and Sharon Carter and maybe a now non mind controlled version of us agent (still wanting to be captain America) will agree to help them but it will secretly be because he wants to make himself look good. That way people will like him more then Sam, so he will still get to be captain America. Then they'll take down Red hulk and the show will wrap up with Sam being captain America and Bucky being the white wolf, and boom, they become Avengers because they get initiated by Peter who will be completely star struck 40% by their coolness and 60% by Bucky's CoOl new metal arm.
Okay next up will be Scott. I think his daughter will most definitely become Stature (her superhero name) and idk exactly how that will go down but I think she help her dad and Scott in ant man 3 fight whoever the villain will be or in the post credit scene her dad finds out she's Stature. Or there's a really funny scene where all both go to stop the same fight and realize each other identities. She'll probably become a young avenger. ( I'll talk about that another time.)
Now back to Scott. I think Scott could become a avenger maybe by the end of the ant man 3 with Hope, or just himself. I don't know exactly how or really anything for that matter, but it could happen. Either that or he'll just continue to fight alongside his family. Idk. 😆
Now finally it's time to talk about captain Marvel, you know the person Nick Fury got the idea and name for Avengers (or just the one, I can't remember) from. She could become an avenger because she's super strong and she could travel quickly to earth whenever they gotta beat up a villain and they partyyyyy! Obviously she doesn't really know any of the other heroes as much as they all know each other, because they've kinda beaten up each other. However, she did meet Peter in endgame so there's that. Besides she can get to know them better. In the first Avengers movie they (almost) all met each other in like one day, so I don't think that her not knowing them as much will actually matter. Ya. ✌🏻

Potential new avengers who haven't been introduced in the Mcu yet but will: she-hulk, Yelena.
They are introducing she-hulk into the mcu with her show, which could start with hulk giving her the blood transfusion turning her into she-hulk and then she would have to deal with that and also have a villain to take down and maybe deal with people being afraid of her or thinking she's a villain? Then maybe hulk could be helping her to understands that the world can see him as a hero, so they could also see her a hero too. (Kinda motivating her into becoming a hero and stopping the villain.) Later the show would end with hulk saying she could be a great avenger and she could reply with something that hints that she will become a avenger or hints she fight alongside them, which we won't find out about until the avengers movie when she shows up in a scene. She'll help them fight and win and maybe by the end of the movie she becomes an official avenger or something. I was thinking like how Wanda became an avenger.
Here's my example: So she'll be helping them battle whoever the villain(s) is and let's say she's fighting alongside Sam (just a example) she'll save him (idk how) from an attack or dying. Which will led to him saying something like "alright I guess I owe you one now, avenger." but he'll kinda nod his head when he says avenger indicating that it's official she's an avenger. Because maybe earlier in the movie when they first meet her and know nothing about her, she could tell them about the villain she stopped and she'll offer to help fight the villain and then she could say something along the lines of 'making a great avenger,' ( "you know I've stop a small brain big ego bad guy before it's not my first rodeo, and if i become and avenger it won't be my last time,") but Sam (still just an example, it could be anyone) would be like "in order for that to happen you have to show dedication and trust, not just be green like the hulk" of course he's not saying it rudely, because he's only joking, just being serious about the dedication and trust part. So when she display dedication and trust when she saves him he's like 'ight imma head out' and boom she's an avengers. Or something cooler than what I just randomly thought of. 😂
Now Yelena could be set up as the next black widow. With that being said I don't know how black widow ends. Yelena could be dead for all I know. Natasha did say 'I have no family' and during the whole sacrifice scene Hawkeye says
"Tell my family I love them" to which Natasha replies
"Tell them yourself" Natasha doesn't say "No uno reverse card, tell my family I love them" she doesn't even say anything about her family during that whole scene. Natasha wants to sacrifice herself to make up for her past but also the set the future right. At that point Natasha could have nothing left to fight for in her personal life other than Hawkeye and his family. Which leads me to believe that her family dies in black widow or just does something bad enough that when she's about to sacrifice herself she doesn't think of what she has aka her family. Not her parents, no5 even her sister. Which is the opposite of Hawkeye who when about to sacrifice himself, thinks about his family. Also although his family did get snapped away, maybe so did Natasha's family and five years without them really affected her, she was willing to sacrifice herself so other family's could be together again, just like she wanting her family to be back. So if Yelena is dead, then obviously she can't be a avenger, but if she's alive could she somehow met the other avengers and become one herself? But then how would she meet the avengers when no one even knew she existed? Welp idk I don't have an answer for that. There's also a theory that Natasha May still be alive and somehow her and Yelena switched faces to defeat taskmaster so (s)he wouldn't know their moves bu5 he jus5 has to watch and study you so idk bout that theory. If that is the case though, Yelena is the one who actually sacrificed herself, but I doubt that. I mainly believe the her family was dead before infinity war so no more black widow, her family got dusted after infinity war and now Yelena will be the next back widow. (Maybe an avenger too.) yeah sorry that was a lot to read lol. My bad 🤗💚💚

Anyways I hope you enjoy my theories. Feel free to let my know your opinions and theories!!