What? (Chapter 6)

Yay update. Random pic up top
________________________________

Still Jule's POV....

"SON OF A BITCH" Spencer yelled as he went to a wall. 

"You ok," Alice said to rain. "Yeah," she said holding her hand. 

I saw my arm. I'm not mutating... Yet. "They are right behind us" Alice said. "Well what about this door" Alice went too another door. 

"Nope," I said as I sat down. Leaning against the wall.

"Ok how bout.." 

"THEY ARE ALL BEHIND THESE DOORS" I yelled. They all looked at me. "Trust me" I whispered, sounding defeated. At least I know how to escape. I blocked everything out and looked at my arm. It stung badly. 

"Hey" Rain said to me. She saw my arm.

"They got you too huh" she said holding her wrist. 

"Yep, it sucks" I said. "Well it's just a bite, can't be that bad... Right?" She said. I shook my head.

 "Where are you taking those?" Kaplan asked Alice. 

"I'm turning her on" She said pulling the bag to the computer.

"That's not a good idea" Kaplan said worried. 

"She knows a way out" Alice said inserting the device to turn Red on again.

 "That homocidal bitch killed my team" Rain said standing up. 

"That homocidal bitch may be the only way out of here" Alice said. 

"Wait a sec. The Red queen said that she sent the map to escape" Spence said to me.

"She did" I said. 

"So tell us the way out!" He said coming towards me. 

"Ok so since there are zombies in every corner and hallway. She gave the way to escape which is gone since I entered this room" I said smirking.

"SHIT" he yelled and punched a wall. I saw Matt and went to him. "You ok" I asked to him. 

"Yeah I'm fine... Wait, what happened to you?" Matt said looking at my arm wound.

 "It's just a bite mark. But the thing is. I don't know if I will turn or not" I said.

"Ahh, there you are" Red said. "I see things have gotten out of hand" she said. 

"Give me that switch right now, I'll fry her ass" Rain said leaping for the switch.

 "I did warn you. Didn't I?" Red said.

"Tell us what happened here" Alice said. 

"Research and development" Red said. 

"What about the T-Virus?" Alice continued. 

"The T-Virus was a major breakthrough, although it also possessed highly profitable military applications. Julie" Red suddenly said.

"Yes" I said. 

"You've gotten hurt" she said. "Why didn't you get out of here when you had the chance?" Red continued. 

"I...couldn't leave them" I said looking at Matt and Alice. 

"Wesker will not be happy" she said. 

"Well... Screw him" I said in a bored voice.

"Weren't you in a relationship with Wesker?" Kaplan said. "Excuse me?" I said confused. "Ms Monroe has lost her memory. She only certain events" Red said. 

"Not like I was that important though." I said mumbling.

"Are you kidding? You are highly respected, many people look up to you and we all thought that you and Wesker were in a relationship" Kaplan said. I stared at him with a what the fuck look.

 "I'm afraid you may have overloaded her mind with information," Red said. "Thanks, Red" I said.

"SO can I just die here? Save me the trouble of going out there" I said. Not that I wanted to die but I wanted to see how well known I was. "WHAT NO" bingo "ARE YOU CRAZY!?!? IF WESKER KNOWS THAT YOU HAVE DIED THEN WE ARE ALL DEAD!!!" Kaplan yelled.

"Our mission was to see what happened to cause the red queen to shut down the hive. We were also supposed to help you escape out of this facility" Rain said. 

"But you have been bitten, which means you are infected," Red said. 

"So I am going to die" I said to myself. Fuck.

"But I'll just come back to life" I whispered. I stood up. "Kill me, Better than being one of the zombies." I said

 "Wait what?!" Kaplan said. 

"Red explain" I said sitting against the wall again. 

"The T-Virus continues to work in the body of the dead. It reanimates them" Red said.

"The T-Virus escaped into the air conditioning system, and an uncontrolled pattern of infection began. The virus is protean, changing from a liquid to airborne to blood transmission. I couldn't allow the virus to escape into the outside" Red said.

" I can't allow those who are infected to escape," Red said. 

"So now can you guys kill me?" I said again. "Your blood is special, you might not die" Red said.