MISTY'S LIFE

Full Name: Misty Ketchum

Nicknames/Title(s): Elite Four

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Date of Birth: December 18th, 1997

Height: 5'6" (167 cm)

Occupation: Kanto League Elite Four Member

Hometown: Cerulean City, Kanto

Current Residence: Pallet Town, Kanto

General Background

After returning to Cerulean City in 2010, Misty put all of her focus on running her family's gym. She had difficulty adjusting to the role of Gym Leader, after having traveled for such a long time. But soon enough she was able to get into the swing of things, and the Cerulean Gym ended up becoming a hot spot for Pokémon Trainers. It was also during this time that Misty cleaned up and repaired her deceased father's old sailboat with the help of some of his past sailor friends. Misty frequently used this boat in order to go out to sea so that she could train her water Pokémon in a more open and natural environment. She would also take the opportunity to capture and learn more about wild water-type Pokémon. However, it seemed as though she could never be gone for too long without the gym becoming packed.

In 2018, Ash Ketchum returned to Kanto to challenge the league once again. He visited Misty frequently during this time, and the two began dating later that year. Eventually, Ash won the League Tournament and started to challenge the Kanto Champion League--battling his way through the Elite Four and to the Champion. Misty would offer Ash support and encouragement throughout his challenging of the Champion League, while also being his go-to training partner. However, even though Ash wasn't able to defeat the Champion on his first try, Misty continued to support and believes in him. When Ash was offered a chance to compete for a position in the Kanto Elite Four, Misty was the one to convince Ash into giving it a shot. She pointed out that he would be able to learn more about battling and Pokémon by doing so--giving him a better shot at one day becoming Champion. Ash agreed with her and a month later, in the fall of 2020, became a member of the Kanto Elite Four.

Ash and Misty married in July of 2021, and Ash became the Champion a year and a half later in February of 2023. But shortly after Ash became the Champion, Team Rocket emerged and shook Kanto to its core. The League and the Pokémon G-Men combined forces in order to put a stop to Team Rocket, and Misty was heavily involved in the battles against them that ensued. Though it was also during this time that Misty found out she was pregnant with her and Ash's first child. The timing was bad, as Misty was still involved in the ongoing fight. She wanted to continue battling, but was concerned about the safety of her child and about how Ash would react to the news. Still, she knew she had to come out and tell him eventually, and when she did Ash was overjoyed. Soon enough, they were able to put a stop to Team Rocket perminately--saving Kanto and protecting the Pokémon that lived there. In October of that same year, Ash and Misty's first daughter, Skylar, was born.

After Skye was born, things became more hectic for the Ketchums between having a new baby, Ash's job as Champion and a G-Men agent, and Misty constantly needing to travel back and forth between Pallet Town and the gym in Cerulean. Just two years after Skye was born, Misty was then offered the chance to compete for a position in the Kanto Elite Four. She was hesitantat first with how crazy her life already was, but took the offer and ended up winning the tournament, joining the Elite Four. A few years later, Ash and Misty's children, Calla and Reid, were born in April of 2028.

Misty's life continues to be busy between work and her family, but she wouldn't give it up for anything. She continues to work as a member of the Kanto Elite Four. She frequently travels around the Kanto region by sailboat so that she can train her water Pokémon, meet new trainers, and help people however she can. Even though she is considered to be a Water Pokémon Master, Misty feels as though there is still much that she doesn't know about water Pokémon and never misses the opportunity to learn more about them.

Family

Father: Calder Ellis (Deceased 2007)

Mother: Senna Ellis (Deceased 2001)

Husband: Ash Ketchum

Daughter: Skylar Ketchum

Son: Reid Ketchum

Daughter: Calla Ketchum

Mother-in-Law: Delia Ketchum

Father-in-Law: Deacon Fornax (Estranged)

Older Sister: Daisy Sketchit

Brother-in-Law: Tracey Sketchit

Niece: Linnea Sketchit

Niece: Coral Sketchit

Older Sister: Violet Havel

Brother-in-Law: Aaron Havel

Nephew: Shaun Havel

Older Sister: Lily Ellis

Pokémon Information

Pokémon Owned:

Azumarill

Gyarados (Holds a Mega Stone)

Starmie

Kingdra

Seaking

Politoed

Corsola

Luvdisc (Caserin)

Psyduck

Tentacruel

Dewgong

Gorebyss

Swanna

Lanturn

Mantine

Cloyster