The Guide

Welcome to my personal guide to Jupiter's Towers of Hecc! I've been working on this for a while now, and I'm proud to have finally started it and released it to the public.

First of all, I'd like to tell how this book is going to go. This book will go forward in a way that most beginners will follow- and each chapter will contain 2-3 towers. For each ring/zone we start (Let's say, at the beginning of this book when you arrive in Ring 1) , I'll also explain the general difficulty of the area, the secrets contained in the area, the lobby music, and all the names of the towers there. At any time, you can skip forward to the chapter with the tower guides you might want, and the chapter names will explain which towers they contain.

I also want to thank the people who helped in the creation of this guide, mainly my friend Simplistic for certain images, and especially the people at the JToH wiki who supplied details on music and upcoming revamps/difficulty changes. And, of course, Jupiter_Five (And ObrenTune, the original creator.) for creating the game itself.

I hope that this will be helpful to people who struggle on certain sections of the gameplay , and I'll be updating this as frequently as I can.