Ring 1: Limbo

Now that we've talked about the basics, it's time that we finally start the guide. And, of course, we start off with the area that most new-comers first go into: Ring 1, or Limbo.

Ring 1 in itself is like a mixed bag. While it contains the tutorial Tower, or the easiest tower in the game, it also contains a lot of towers that are in the Hard/Difficult difficulties, and even a Remorseless and SC tower. The general difficulty of Ring 1 is defined to be Difficult, or light red.

If you aren't aware, an SC tower (Soul-Crushing) is any tower that has the Insane (Blue), Extreme (Pale Blue) or Terrifying (Cyan) difficulty. There is also the Catastrophic difficulty, but there are currently only two towers in the game that are catastrophic.

The lobby music for Ring 1 is the Wii Shop Channel music, but during special events the music will sometimes be changed, along with the aesthetic of Ring 1.

As for secrets in the ring, it contains quite a few. Below are a list of them:

Fidjo20

Fidjo20 is known for having a secret character appearance in every ring/zone, which is hidden from most players. In Ring 1, he has two appearances in the following spots.

If you go to the entrance of the credits room, you should see a secret ladder. If you climb it, you will be able to go into a cramped room that contains Fidjo20 sitting down at a table.

The second one requires you to go to the Credits room, and while there take a look at the Community Culture section, and you should see a pensive face emoji.

Jump into it to be taken to a special Staff room, which shows all developers of JToH (Or as it was at the time, KToH.), retired or not. However, if you go to the left of the platform that houses all the characters, you may see a secret opening which leads into a room with a second Fidjo20, and a sign that says "I'm back, babey!"

Secrets related to Cat Therapy

There are a few small secrets that can be found around the map.

If you go outside, and go behind the Cat Therapy room, you will find a Sans head. If you put your camera near it, you can faintly hear a distorted version of megalovania.

Behind the Cat Therapy sign is a picture of a dog.

Going into a slightly transparent wall in Cat Therapy, you can find the avatar of KonekoKitten, popular roblox youtuber, who has made videos on the game. Going into another will show the portal of NEaT (Not Even a Tower).

The Secret Room in ToIE

If you go into Tower of Impossible Expectations, and get to Floor 6, you'll find a special meme lounge. If you go into here, and use the chair to get on top of the lounge, you can spot a cloud and a noob climbing through a truss into it. If you jump over to the cloud, you'll be teleported to a special room that contains It_Nice, awesomecoolpop, MapleJavas, and KToH's mascot, Slamo.

Ring 1 Tower Rush

A Tower Rush is essentially a challenge where you have to finish all towers and citadels in a ring (Excluding the soul-crushing.) back-to-back without dying or falling outside a tower. Currently, most Rings and Zones have tower rushes. To access the Ring 1 tower rush, go to the viewing area, and you might spot a very small button behind the tree there. For 5 seconds, it will open a hole in the entrance of the viewing area, which if you drop down into will lead to the Ring 1 TR.

And finally, the biggest secret of them all:

The Event Elevator

To access the elevator, which will allow you to re-visit events without gaining any rewards from them, you'll need to follow a set of instructions:

1. Go to ToH, and into the Room of Bad Inside Jokes. There'll be a corner clip there, and if you pass through it, you'll be outside of the tower. Look at the nearest tree, and click the sign there. Reset.

2. Go to the viewing area, and next to the PA portal should be a vending machine. A button there should be lighter than the others. Click it.

3. Go to ToR, which if you followed the previous instructions will have a crooked sign. Now, find another area to corner-clip through, putting you outside of the tower. Not only can you get a secret badge here, but you can also find a transparent part on the side of the tower's island. Click it to continue.

4. Once that's done, there will be multiple small studs hidden around the lobby. Click all of them.

5. Then, go to ToH again. Along the first floor to the sixth floor, there will be the same lobby studs hidden around. Find all of them.

6. Finally, if you've completed absolutely everything, and return to the lobby, you can go into the credits room, where you can find a button that will open an elevator.

Youtube videos can be highly helpful for the locations of the lobby and ToH studs.

That's everything in Ring 1. On we move.