~Chapter 5~

~My Brother's Bestfriend~
~Chp. 5~
~Amelia's POV~

I just sit at the bar being bored as hell as Andy did something. Ashley decided to get away from the girls a while ago. But he decides to go flirt with another girl. I look over at the door, as a dirty blonde haired chick walks in alone. She looks familiar. She looks at me and her face lights up.

"Amelia!" She asks in surprise. She jogs over to me.

"Kylee?" I ask, kind of surprised. I look at what she's wearing; a PTV shirt, black skinnies and all black converse. "I haven't seen you since . . . high school . . ."

"Oh. About high school and us graduating... what happened? We were best friends then we weren't." She asks confused.

"You left me." I answer and look at the beer.

"Wait what?" She asks confused, again, and she takes a deep breath "Amelia I-I . ."

"And you don't know what to say." I sigh and look back at her. "Kylee, you left me for your boy toy! Now let me ask, are you two still together? How long did that last?" I ask, pissed off.

"Ok we aren't together and it lasted only four months . . ." She sighs. "Then the apartment we had together. I came home crying because he was cheating on me-" She says, but I cut her off.

"What the heck does that have to do with our apartment??" I spat.

"AND because YOU weren't there." She explains the rest.

"I wasn't there because I moved in with Ronnie . . . because I felt alone!!" This is getting depressing.

She takes a deep breath and it becomes silent, then I suddenly say "You left me . . . Kylee we were like sisters! And you left me for some asshole! What did you say before when we were friends, 'Boys are a while, but friends are forever' yeah that little quote. What happened to that? I tried Skyping you and Facetiming you or even texting you. I knew you read it, it said 'read at' whatever fucking time it was!" I take a deep breath and exhale.

"I felt all alone. I barely talked to my band friends anymore through like Instagram or Twitter. Like I cried myself to sleep every night without Ronnie or Jenna knowing, and it was because I lost my precious friends that I cared about most." I explain. She looks down, then back at me and she hugs me.

"Uhm Amelia?" I hear Andy say as he gets closer.

"Yeah?"

"Sooo?" He asks.

Kylee gets off me slowly because she knows his voice. She looks at him and is kind of fangirling, like a lot.

"Well, Amelia. I'm not crying because of Andy, it's because of you. If you ever want to talk again just text me or call or even FaceTime if you want." Kylee says and walks out of the club. I turn to Andy and see a stripper behind him. Uhm wtf why strip club why.

"Uhm anyway . . . that was an old high school friend . . . and we just kinda got in a fight about why she left me . . . then she hugged me and said that." I explain and lean on the bar.

"Awe that sucks. I know you're bored here so do you wanna go back to the bus?" He asks. Uhm hello, alone in the BVB bus with Andy Biersack? YES PLEASE!!! "Yeah." I answer calmly, even though I am fangirling on the inside.

"Hey we-we're coming wit-with you!" And drunken Ashley approaches us with a blonde chick under his arm. "Uhm ok . . ." I sigh and turn towards the door.

We get to the bus and Andy shuts the door after Ashley and his hoe. We sit on the couch . . . well I kind of lay on him. I have my head on his lap and he let me. I obviously had my body on the couch. I start falling asleep.

"Are you seriously gonna sleep, Katniss?" Andy asks, running his fingers through my hair.

"Katniss?"

"Yeah. Ronnie told me that you're a huge fan for The Hunger Games." He explains.

"Really? Ronnie told you all that?" I ask with a giggle. He chuckles.

"Nahh. I just got it from your Instagram page. It was The Hanging Tree song . . . speaking about songs . . . I want you to sing The Hanging Tree."

"Why? You've already heard me sing."

"Yeah. Out of breath. I wanna hear you sing not out of breath." He says very smartly.

"Ugh fine. Only for you my whore." I laugh and sit up. (Copyright so lyrics from Susan Collins)

Are you, are you
coming to the tree??
Where they strung up a man, they say who murdered three.
Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met up at midnight in the hanging tree.

αяє уσυ, αяє уσυ
¢σмιиg тσ тнє тяєє?
ωнєяє тнє ∂єαd мαи ¢αℓℓє∂ συт fσя нιѕ ℓσνє тσ fℓєє
ѕтяαиgє тнιиgѕ ∂ι∂ нαρρєи нєяє
иσ ѕтяαиgєя ωσυℓ∂ ιт вє
ιf ωє мєт υρ αт мι∂иιgιgнт ιи тнє нαиgιиg тяєє

αяє уσυ, αяє уσυ
¢σмιиg тσ тнє тяєє
ωнєяє ι тσℓ∂ уσυ тσ яυи, ѕσ ωє'∂ вσтh вє fяєє
ѕтяαиgє тнιиgѕ ∂ι∂ нαρρєи нєяє
иσ ѕтяαиgєя ωσυℓ∂ ιт вє
ιf ωe мєт υρ αт мι∂иιgнт ιи тнє нαиgιиg тяєє

αяє уσυ, αяє уσυ
¢σмιиg тσ тнє тяєє?
ωєαя α иє¢кℓα¢є σf яσρє, ѕι∂є ву ѕι∂є ωιтн мє
ѕтяαиgє тнιиgѕ ∂ι∂ нαρρєи нєяє
иσ ѕтяαиgєя ωσυℓ∂ ιт вє
ιf ωє мєт υρ αт мι∂иιgнт ιи тнє нαиgιиg тяєє

I sing the last verse and Andy is smirking. "What?" I laugh and try hiding my face because I am blushing.

"Come on, don't hide that blushing fa-" he gets cut off by a moan that comes from the bunks.

We just start laughing and I am somehow in between Andy's legs and he is holding me. It's like that cute couple position. Then Juliet walks in.

"Babe?" She asks, the sees us and she looks sad and pissed.