~¢нαρтєя 9~

~Chp. 9~

Amelia's POV

I sat on the bathroom floor crying.

"Why? Why Amelia? Why?!" I cried out to myself. I slammed the back of my head to the wall. It hurt a bit.

"You always fucking push away the people you love!" I was talking in third person now. "Fuck! You fucking dumbass bitch!" I punched the ground. I thought for a minute.

"Wait." I thought of middle school.

************

I woke up to the sound of a sink. I fluttered my eyes open and saw Ash and CC with washcloths.

"So uh. Why were you sleeping in a bathroom?" CC asked as he wiped something off my arm.

"Uhh. Because something happened between me and Andy last night and I ran in there and locked myself in there. And I guess I fell asleep." I explained and sat up.

"Oh. What happened?" Ash asked.

"Uhm he kissed me. And we'll I kind of got scared and ran away." I said nervously.

"Why? Did he scare you with his kisses?" He joked. I laughed a bit.

"No. Long story that I really don't wanna share." I said as they wiped me clean.

"Well he wants to talk to you." They walked out of the bathroom and Andy came in. I looked at the ground.

"Hey."

"Hey." I said awkwardly.

"It can't be awkward between us forever." He said.

"No it can't. But it will have to be for now." I said still looking at the floor.

"Well at least tell me why you ran away last night." He persisted. I looked at him. Those blue-grey eyes and he was wearing all black. I looked back down.

"Remember what I said about my last 'love' being in middle school?" I looked at him and he nodded. "Yeah it had something to do with that." I said. I looked back up at him. I left the bathroom and left the bus. Again.

******a month into warped***

"Hey are you and Andy a couple?"
"Stay away bitch!"
"He's mine!"
"You'd make a cute couple"

I keep hearing that shit over and over again. I still haven't told him my little secret. It's just hard enough to hide it. Now to tell it! Ugh. Andy has left me alone ever since. We had a couple of run ins with each other but it wasn't noticeable. I keep hearing that stuff because some asshole took a picture of me and Andy talking and put it on an AP magazine. But yeah now people think we're a couple.

I was at the FIR merch tent selling some merch when I was thinking about Andy. I got Kylee a job for BVBs merch girl. The other girl I was working with was one of the guys girlfriends but idk I don't pay attention.

"Hey. Uhm can you take over? I have to go talk to someone." I asked her.

"Yeah. Of course." She said sweetly and went back to passing people what they wanted.

I took out my phone and started calling Ashley. I walked and waited till he answered.

"Hey. What do you need? I'm trying to find someone to fuck tonight." He laughed.

"Uhm I need to prepare a speech to say to Andy and you're the closest thing to him as I can get. So can we go over to your bus or mine so I can get this over with?" I explained.

"Oh uhh. My bus." He said.

"Alright. Bye." I said and hung up. I put my phone back in my pocket and started to run and trying to remember where they parked the van. We were in Cinncinati, Ohio. Andys hometown. Great. I remembered where they parked it. It was a parking lot by the Monster Stage.

*********************
*knock knock knock* I knocked their bus door. CC opened it.

"Amelia?! Oh my god I missed you!" He said and hugged me I hugged back.

"Yeah. I missed you too. Where's Ash?" I asked.

"In the bathroom."

"Jacking off?" I asked. He laughed.

"Most likely." he giggled. I laughed and walked over to the bathroom. I knocked first of course but yeah.

"Hold on." I heard him say. I don't care if he is jacking off. I opened the door with my credit card. He was peeing. "I told you to hold on!" He said and quickly put it back in his pants. Not gonna lie he was kinda big. He quickly washed his hands. Omg Ash Purdy washes his hands 😂.

"Ok so we need to talk." I said and I looked behind me and shut the bathroom door.

"Alright hit me with your speech." He said and sat on the counter. I sat on the floor. And took a deep breathe.
___________________

A|N

So what do you guys think she's gonna say? Guess in the comment belowwwwwww. Also I had to add that Ash peeing part bc yea. But yeah. That's it for this chapter! Idk when the next one will come out.