Note

As you can see, I change the title. Why? Because my previous book seems a little bit shaky and I don't how to end it. And also I wrote that story because I just wanted to express and share to you guys what's on my mind (and I think, that is the best reason why I wrote the UDTIBS. LOL)

Since it was written for fun, I made it unplanned. Yay...

But anyway, I did a lot of research; ask some help from my friends and having a LOT of thinking time for myself (especially this quarantine). And finally, I've decided to change the title. Not just the title but the whole story!

And maybe some of you will be wondering, why change? It has a nice plot! (Well, sort of...)

(Insert: Assuming me) Hehe

As I said, it was unplanned and I don't know how to end it. In my mind, there was none! BLANKO! And I was very busy so... Yeah! There was a time when I read the story again, I even ask myself, how did you come up with this scene? It was not even related to the main characters! LOL

So In the end, I change it. HOHO

Too much story time, I just wanted to thank the readers who read the UDTIBS. I was just active recently and I found out that we got a 1k reads. Hooray! Congratulations!

Thank you for supporting UDTIBS! The UDTIBS wouldn't have reached 1k reads without you guys! Thank you so much!

Anyway, I've decided to use their names, careers and businesses since I want to give the characters a chance to shine and share their stories to you, guys. (Pero sa totoo lang, wala na akong maisip na pangalan hehe) And you will notice changes, in terms of their scenes, different personalities and characters along the way to the end of the story. So it will be completely different to the UDTIBS. 

---

Thank you so much for reading this note!

I know there will be a sudden change and CILYAM will not come out as perfect as you think since I change the whole thing and guys, I am still a newbie writer, you know. So have mercy on me! Please...

And I hope you will still support, Could I Love you Any More!

Again, thank you so much and be safe always!