Chapter 19

??? POV
Oh my gosh finally we are home I'm so tired it is already 10 in the evening and me and the members just got home on our way to open our door we saw a delivery man knock next door me and the others looked at him and he looked back at us and just shrugged it off then the door opened i saw a head pop out from the door and while that happened we were getting in the dorm. "Geuss what we got a new neighbor" Namjoon hyung said "So hyung what are we gonna do if that neighbor is a saesang fan???" i ask "jimin don't worry about that we have security guards with us, what you are thinking right now wouldn't happen" yoongi hyung spoke out and just went to his room. Few minutes past and i heard screaming from the new neighbors house and jumped a little bit from my seat because of the shock i looked at jungkook and taehyung also shocked from the scream but then "YAHHH WHO WOULD SCREAM THIS LATE AT NIGHT HUHH FUCK YOU FOR RUINING MY BEAUTY SLEEP!!!" the scream coming from yoongi hyungs room and i just sighed at him.

Y/n POV
As the movie i was watching gave me a jump scare i screamed at the top of my lungs and threw a pillow at the television and turn it off directly but then i jeard a scream next door "YAHHH WHO WOULD SCREAM THIS LATE AT NIGHT HUHH FUCK YOU FOR RUINING MY BEAUTY SLEEP" omg did i just anger my next door neighbor aissh i should just go sleep, ughh but I can't because of how scared i am right now, i should just call Mark oppa but i think oppa is sleeping right now, well there's only one thing I do when I'm scared i should just sing some songs that would make me calm, by the way where is my guitar??? Oh right Mark oppa put it at my storage room and while singing lets enjoy the view.

Best Part

You dont know babe
When you hold me
And kiss me slowly
It's the sweetest thing
And it don't change
If I had it my way
You don't know that you are~~~

You're the coffee that
I need in the morning
You're the sunshine in the
rain when it's pouring
Wont you give yourself to me
Give it all~~~

I just wanna see
I just wanna see how
beautiful you are
You know that I see it
I know you're a star
Where you go I follow
No matter how far
If life is a movie
Oh you're the best part ,
Oh oh oh ~~~
You're the best part
Oh oh oh ~~~

Best part...

I looked up at the sky as i saw how beautiful the view was it was really relaxing i felt myself getting sleepy and then 😴😴😴.

Namjoon POV
As i was relaxing at my room i heard someone singing as i was listening i already new it was a girl i went out at the terrace and saw a girl she cope up with a blanket and playing a guitar i only saw the side of her face but it was quite familiar so i stared at her face and was shocked at what i saw but it was impossible it could not be her she already died and disappear from this world i must be dreaming so as she stopped singing she placed her guitar at the edge and lay at the couch and sleep i went inside the dorm and went to my room and just stared into space and then fell asleep.
Kringgg~~~kringg~~
As my alarm clock rang out loud in my room i got up from my bed and prepared myself for a run at the park i went outside the dorm and went for a run
1 hour already past and i am now near the dorm as i saw a female figure with a plastic bag with her running inside the building where i am living and also saw  something fell from her pocket it was her I.D. so I picked it up for her and decided to give it back to her when I have a chance to talk to her as she run towards the elevator and went in as i used the other elevator up. And when the elevator doors opened i saw again that feminine back and she went next door as i look at her went in i became shocked and whispered "so she was the girl singing last night "  she have a really great voice sweet like a honey but a little
hoarse i snapped out of my thoughts and just went inside as i saw jin at the kitchen cooking breakfast for me and the others he greeted "morning" "morning to hyung" i greeted back and smiled at him. Actually after y/n died we all change, we became honest gentle and kind with each other we might not show it except for jungkook but we really regret what happened to y/n if i could go back in time I want to spend time with her as a caring brother not as a bully.
I really miss how she would call as oppa even if we hurt her and didn't respect her as a human being she would always smile at us and be by our side as we beat her up all the time, compared to other little sister out there i think she is the best, for bearing the hardships being with us her brothers. As i heard that she died I thought I would be happy but then i felt sadness over taking my emotions my heart stopped at that moment and broke, I felt loneliness and regret eating me up.

I thought as i was looking out the window with tears threatening to fall from my eyes i wiped those tears away as i thought that crying in this matter would not make her comeback but would only left us regrets in life and sadness in our hearts...

Y/n POV
As i was getting in the elevator i felt someone looking at me but i couldn't see anyone else in this elevator so i just shrugged it off and pushed the number 4 button, as i was niw walking in the hallway a guy went out on one of the elevator, but i still didn't care as i was opening the door i felt the guy looking at me but still I don't care.

It has been a month oppa left me here for his work in china since he told me that he would be staying their for about 3 months so i didn't really expect that he would come back earlier. As I am now preparing for breakfast but then the front door open revealing Mark oppa with his other members I squealed in happiness as i ran to him and hugged him tightly "I miss you princess" he said "Us too we miss u so bad that we couldn't wait any longer to go back here in South Korea"
the others said "Ohhh I miss u all too i love you so much that I was feeling lonely without you with me" "Dont worry we won't leave you alone anymore" Jackson oppa said "Yeahh and starting now we will be living with you since this apartment complex is big" JB oppa said, but then something came to my mind where would the other one sleep there are only 7 rooms at this apartment "Huh!!!but we all wont fit in here there are only 7 rooms jb oppa" i said "dont worry princess since we are going to share a room" Mark oppa said "okay oppa then please stay
comfortable" "Hyungg i think i smell something burning in this house" yugyeom said as i hear what he said my eyes enlarge like a tarsiers eyes "OHHH NOOO😨" i run to the kitchen and saw the pancakes burned...