Ex

I see my boyfriend texted me. Or I'm sorry, now ex. He has been cheating on me for over 3 weeks just because I didn't want to have sex with him. His name was Chris.

Chris: hey I think we need to talk. I don't want to be with you anymore. It seems like you don't ever have anymore time for me.

"Who's that?" Mason asks.
"That your boyfriend? Ooh!" Millie asks, since I told her about him.
"You have a boyfriend?" Hunter asks.
"Who is it?" Ace asks with a bit of anger in his voice.
"Hold on." I tell them to text him back.

Me: Roses are red violets are blue, to me you are dead, don't worry about cheating on me, I already knew, did you really think I would cry over you! Lol, honestly I think Cupid is stupid just like you, to leave you I'm ready, you, little boy, are just like a penny.

I hit send and waited for a buzz.

Chris: wtf? How am I like a penny?

Me: your two faced, go in everyone's pants and can be found in the streets. Dumb ass! Oh and don't bother texting back I'm blocking you! Bye bye! Hop you have fun with that whore you little Shit!

Right before I block him I get a text;

Chris: oh yeah? Well your a little cunt! A prude, a bitch and a stupid ass! Im breaking up with YOU, not the other way around, don't ever forget that bitch! I hope you choke on a dick!

Me: yeah whatever, like I give a shit! Bye now fuck boy

"So.... you have a boyfriend?" Hunter asks.

I feel Ace burning holes though my head so I steal a glance at him and he looks M-A-D! I don't know why though, we just met first of all.

"No. Not anymore." I say calmly.
"What do you mean no, not anymore?" Mason asks.
"Broke up with him."
"Right now?" Tony asks.
"Yup, right now."
"You broke up with him over a text?" Millie asks.
"Yes. He should be happy he got lucky. If I didn't in person I'd beat the shit out of that little manwhore."

I see Ace and Hunter snicker.

"What do you mean?" I hear tony ask.
"He was cheating on my for like a month."

I go to take a bite but the bell rings. I put my stuff away and go to class. I don't know why but i have a different mood. The last classes I was either asleep or talking to Millie, but I'm not tired and I don't have Millie in my other classes.

I see the three guys following me. What the fuck?