Chapter 7

"Stop running like a coward and face me!" You yelled as the witch ran from you. You honestly enjoyed the chase, it got your blood pumping.

The witch rounded a corner and quickly hid behind a pillar. You stopped and searched the area.

"Where oh where did the witch go?" you wondered aloud slicing a pillar.

The witch trembled in fear. "This vampire is dangerous..." she thought to herself.

"I wonder..." The witch noticed your voice was getting closer and closer. She closed her eyes and prayed she wouldn't be found.

"What the blood of a witch taste like," you whispered from beside her. She opened her eyes and screamed. You laughed grabbed her by the neck.

"P-please spare me!" she cried, tears streaming down her face.

You stared at her as she gripped your wrist.

"No," your fangs sank into her flesh and she stopped moving. The hand on your wrist fell limp. You dropped her to the ground. Her body disappeared and was replaced by a witches soul. You grabbed the soul and walked back to where your comrades were at.

Kid was still out. Liz and Patty were trying to wake him.

"He will wake up soon," you told the girls.

You handed the soul to Tsubaki who was on her knees. She stared into your blood red eyes as you stared into her eyes. She hesitantly reached out and took the soul from your hands.

"T-thank you..." she whispered.

"Come get me when you get ready to leave..." you said walked back to where the witch was killed. You saw the slight fear in her eyes and sat on a pillar.

Kid groaned and opened his eyes.

"Ugh. What happened?" he asked sitting up and putting a hand on his head.

"(Y/n) knocked you out," Liz blurted.

"(Y/n)...." he mused. The remembered what happened. "Tsubaki.."

"Yes, Kid?" she walked over to him and kneeled in front of him.

"What is (y/n)?" he asked remembering the look in your eyes as his blood dripped on the ground and your sudden transformation.

"That's not for me to tell..." Tsubaki sighed.

"A vampire," Liz said.

"Liz!" Tsubaki looked up at Liz with shock.

"A v-vampire?!" he blinked.

"Tsubaki! She's dangerous. She's a blood-sucking monster. At first I thought she had it under control but clearly, she doesn't! She lost control after getting near Kid and seeing his blood!" Liz yelled.

"I-I know but..."

"But nothing!" Liz interrupted. "We can't have her going after Kid every chance she gets. He's in danger because of her."

As the two argued Kid slipped away from them in search of you.

You, on the other hand, slumped against the pillar, you had returned to your normal form. Takin on your vampire form was exhausting. You stared at the ground when you suddenly saw a pair of feet.

You looked up and saw Death The Kid standing over you.

"Hey," you mumbled tiredly.

"Hey," he replied. "Are...you ok?"

"I feel...drained of energy," you told him.

"The others told me," he said.

"I see..." you hung your head.