Girls-bros night

Alexs pov.

Friday after school which is today, the girls and I are going to have a girls day. We will eat a lot of pizza and have fun just like we are going to have fun tomorrow in Kenny's friend party.

We are all sitting down in my bed since its the biggest one eating pizza.

Alex: Ok soooo... who has news?

Em: Me!! Not really news but a question! Who is going to help me with my wedding plans.

Steph: Who do you think?

Em: you guys!

Hillary: yup! we are going to make it the wedding of the century. And with Alex we are going to have the best music played there.

Alex: Yasss and we need to make a list of what we need for the wedding.

Steph: I think we should start with having the date.

Em: Oh yea i need to talk to Deric about it.

Steph: No shit sherlock!

Alex: Steph you're so mean! But anyway are there other news or nah?

Hillary: I have one! I need to go shopping.

Em: you need to go shopping every week so thats not news.

Hillary: Ok well then besides that i have no other relevant news.

Steph: Oh i have one! I know you and Kenny went on a date Alex.

Alex: What?!?! We never went on a date!

Steph: Yes you did. You went to starbucks. A friend that likes Kenny asked me if you guys were dating because she saw you at starbucks with him.

Alex: Well no that wasnt a date. He had to make it up to me!

Em: For what?

Alex: For kissing me when i didnt want to. That little bitch thinks he can go around kissing girls. Who does he think he is?

Hillary: oh yea sure. you didnt want to. Anyway how was it?

Alex: How did you want it to be? We just got to know each other better and talked about life, how annoying he is and how old our teacher is.

Steph: Hahahaha really. Shes old?

Alex: yea but anyway, Em you didnt tell us about where Deric proposed and all that.

Em: Oh yah! Well we drove to this beautiful lake and we sat down on this big rocks and we were just admiring the view. Then all of a sudden he gets me up with him and we walk a little. I swear the water was beautiful. We need to go there someday! Oh so yah we then stopped and he got on his knee and BOOM! He asked me if i wanted to marry him and of course i said yes. He put the ring inside and said i love you and he picked me up and twirled me and gave me a long cute kiss. Oh the feels that guy gives me!

Alex: Awww that is so cute. Oh my god you and Deric are meant to be together forever. This is true love ladies and gentleman!

We all started laughing to the point where emely almost fell down the bed.

We kept on joking around and talking about many things while eating pizza. I love this girls so much!

Derics pov.

Zayn, Kyle, Kenny, and I are in our huge dorm. We are drinking soda and just having bro to bro chat.

Kyle: So Deric how has it been with Emely? Has she had the D?

Deric: Oh many times! How about Steph?

Kyle: Oh yea! Shes the best! She's a sex god i swear!

Zayn: Damnnnn i still havent had sex with Hillary. We barely been a week together. It will look weird if i want to have sex already.

Deric: Well no not really she's a sex freak im guessing. By the way she looks at you, Im concluding she desires to have sex with you

Kenny: Is she really that wild?

Deric: Wildest of all!... Wait no Alex is the wildest. Hillary is the second one.

Zayn: Ayeee my babe is never second.

Kyle: Well i guess in this case she is cuz Alex is a wild girl.

Kenny: Ok so its like they all have their specialty like wild, nice, and all that?

Deric: man of course! Alex is the smart wild flirty one, Hillary crazy outgoing mean one, Stephanie the nice smart listening one, and my baby Em is the pretty party animal one.

Kenny: Good to know!

Zayn: but aye bro, do you like Alex?

Kenny: yea... a lot.

Deric: you better not hurt her or youre dead. Alex has been hurt in the past and she wouldnt bear to get hurt again.

Kenny: Im not planning on any of that. I really like her and i want to try to win her heart. Shes really something...

Kyle: Dont hurt her man.

Kenny: i wont trust me.

Zayn: Anyway, Deric why did you propose to Emely?

Deric: Because i love her and i want her to be completely mine.

Kyle: You sound like a sissy!

Deric: What do you want me to do? Im simply in love.

Kenny: Are you in love with her or the sex?

Deric: Both.

We looked at each other and smirked then we started laughing and ate more pizza and coke.

Kenny:Are you guys coming to the bomb party tomorrow?

Zayn: oh yea!

Kyle: Totally since the girls are going.

Kenny: Awesome we are going to turn up.

Even though we are talking about cool stuff i cant keep emely out of my head. Shes my everything and i love her so much!