Partayyyyy

Alexs pov.

We were getting dressed for the party tonight and we obviously look sexy.

Hillary is wearing the red tight dress, Emely is wearing the black on piece dress, Stephanie is wearing the burgundy skirt with the white top and I am wearing the gold and black dress.

I think we all look gorgeous tonight. I wanna have a little fun with someone so i will have a little fun.

We walked outside and went into our cars and drove away after deciding who wasnt going to get drunk to bring us back to the building. Emely of course didnt drink so she would be the one to drive us back. Before driving i told her that if she did something to my beautful lamborghini she would pay with her life. She clearly understood and nooded.

I drove and when we got there we got out and walked into the huge house earning looks from boys. Some girls shot us glares and if glares killed we would be 1000 feet underground right now. Don't hate me cuz i'm awesome!

We kept walking and we saw Deric and the guys. Their jaws were literally dropped and they were drooling. Deric hugged Emely, Zayn kissed Hillary and Kyle hugged Steph. Ughhh 7th wheel here.

I decided to go get a drink and dance. I went up to Samuel and we started dancing. We were having such a good time together. Kenny then came and theres this girl in the back following him.

He came up to me and smiled and said hi.

Alex: Oh hi. Is this your girlfriend?

Kenny: Who katy? No she wont leave me alone.

Alex: Oh she's the girl who likes you. Oh well you guys should date.

Kenny: No im so sorry to tell you this but i dont like her. You look amazing today by the way.

Alex: Aww thank you. But dont keep your girlfriend waiting go dance with her.

Kenny: No i dont like her oh my god.

Alex: Just go dance with her or she might get mad.

Katy: Yea baby cmon lets go dance.

Alex: Yea kenny go dance with her.

Kenny: Aghh Alex. Fine ill go dance with her. Lets go babe.

He kissed her in front of me and it didnt feel so well. That's what i get for being a bitch. But i don't want to fall for him. And i can't. Not anymore.

They walked away and started dancing.

Samuel: Are you ok?

Alex: Yea lets just keep on dancing.

He nodded and we kept on dancing and having fun.

Hillarys pov.

Alex is having so much fun and im here with Zayn telling me he wants to have a little fun with me. By fun he means sex. I mean i do want to but first i want to party.

Hillary: After! Right now lets partyyyyyyy!

Throughout the whole party he looked at me with lust and desire. I wasn't complaining though. I liked it.

Kennys pov.

Looking at Alex having fun with Samuel makes me sooo jelous. How could she do this to me? All i tried to was ask her to dance. What's into her? But noo! She wanted to dance with Samuel. What does he have that i dont?

Alexs pov.

I kept dancing with Samuel then all of a sudden a slow song came up. Samuel hugged my waist and i put my arms over his neck. He's so hot and every girl wants to have him.

We were dancing the slow song and i glanced at Kenny and he was looking at me. He was dancing with that girl and all of a sudden she throws herself at him and kisses him.

Oh my god i want to slap her so hard with a brick. Or a chair.

Kenny kept looking at me so i just turned back to samuel.

Alex: Kiss me

Samuel: What? why?

Alex: Just kiss me please.

Samuel: With pleasure bae

He leaned in fast and so did i and his lips and my lips moved in sync. Hes a really good kisser. We pulled apart and i saw Kenny furious.

I told Samuel thank you and he looked at Kenny and he understood why i told him to kiss me and smirked.

We both went back to our friends when the song was finished and i walked to the restroom. I dont want to go out there. I walked outside after washing my hands and drying them when i saw Kenny.

He got my hands roughly and pressed me against the wall. Thank god no one was there.

Alex: What do you want? Let me go!

Kenny: I want to know why in the fucking world do you do this to me. Did you really want to kiss him? Or is it just to make me furious?

Alex: Thats none of your concerns.

Kenny: Yes yes it is! can't you see i like you more than you think? Im falling in love with you ok!

Alex: you are...?

I suddenly felt something in my stomach move. It felt like regret.

Kenny: Yes and you have no idea how much it hurts that you want to keep me away.

Alex: Im sorry.

Kenny sighed and I just gave him a kiss in the cheek and went back with Kyle and Stephanie. They were just talking and drinking but Hillary and Emely were having a blast turning the party up.

Party animals. If Kenny wasnt here to distract me i would be partying hard too.

Steph: Hey boo are you ok?

Alex: Yea im ok. ill tell you later.

Kyle: Aye girls lets go dance.

Alex: Yayyyy

We walked to where the people were and we started dancing. Hillary and I then spoke up really loud.

Us: When i say turn you say up! Turn

Everyone: Up

Turn
Up
Turn
Up
Turn
Up

We stopped and everyone cheered. Then i went to grave a drink for Steph and I. When i came back Stephanie and kyle were hugging each other and talking. I didnt want to interrupt so i just waited until they were done.

I gave them their drinks then i went to Emely and we started dancing really cool since we are really good dancers. Everyone gathered in a circle and two by two everyone showed their moves.

All i can say is that my head will be killing me tomorrow but it was going to be worth it because I'm having a blast!!