Sleepover

Kennys pov.

The girls came back with the pizza and the snacks. They set everything in the kitchen and we all went to the living room but Hillary and Alex stayed in the kitchen preparing popcorn and snacks.

Kenny: How is school?

Em: Its great!

Deric: yea its been good.

Zayn: pretty good. It's really fun with friends.

Kenny: Yea. Alex baby hurry come on!

Alex: Hold the fuck up dude!

Kenny: Then hurry up and come sit with me.

Alex: Im going to cut your balls off if you dont shut up!

Everyone: Uhhhhh kenny got burnt!!!!

Kenny: Oh shut up.

Hillary came back and I went to Alex and hugged her from behind.

Kenny: you mad?

Alex started laughing and shook her head no. She got the popcorn and we went to sit down.

I sat down then i patted my lap so Alex would come sit down. She came and I hugged her resting my head in her back.

We started to watch a movie and Alex was getting sleepy. She layed down in my arms and she was about to sleep.

Hillary: Im bored.

Em: Aye lets play spin the bottle truth or dare!!!!

Alex: Yeaaaa!

Alexs pov.

I got up fast to get and i went to get an empty bottle. When i came back they were all sitting in the rug in a circle waiting for me.

I sat down and gave the bottle first to Deric.

Deric: Ok so dares? Or kissing?

Alex: Dares

Emely: Kissing

Hillary: Dares

Zayn: Dares

Deric: Kissing

Kenny: Ummmm i dont know.

Deric: Ok kissing only three times then we do Dares! Because if we do kissing this might turn to sexual content

Alex: yah that sounds good.

Deric: French or peck?

Everyone: Peck!

Deric: Ok hillary start.

Hillary spinned the bottle and it landed on Emely. Oh my god i started laughing so hard. My stomach was hurting and i couldnt breath. Because i was laughing too much i almost chocked on my pizza.

Hillary: do i really have to do it?

Kenny: Yes now go!!!!

Hillary stood up and hesitated to give emely a peck in the mouth but she did. I started cracking up and Kenny hit me in the arm softly and i hit him back.

Emely spinned the bottle and it landed on me. Fuck my life.

Emely stood up and came to me. She gave me a super quick peck. Aghhh im going to die. But we are friends so its not that bad. Awkward though.

It was the last turn and i was hoping for it to land on Kenny but it didn't. It landed on fucking zayn. Yay life.

Alex: Why does this happen to me?

I stood up and walked to Zayn. I leaned in and i was going to do it as quick as possible. I gave him a peck but then i felt someone pushing me to stay there.

I quickly got out and saw that Emely pushed me. I gave her a death glare but she was laughing too hard to notice so i just shook it off and went to sit back

I looked at Kenny and he was furious. He was super mad at Emely i could tell. I leaned to his ear and whispered

Alex: Im sorry baby i love you.

Kenny: Dont worry babe it wasnt your fault.

I looked at Hillary but she seemed cool. That's what i love about her.

Deric: Ok lets play dares now! Ill go.

He spinned the bottle and it landed on Emely.

Deric: I dare you to go to Kyle and Steph in their apartment and knock then make one of them come out and spank their ass then come back.

Em: Yasss

She walked outside and ringed the doorbell and Kyle came out. She asked him to turn around then she spanked his ass. She started laughing then she came back running.

Em: my turn.

She spinned the bottle and it landed on Kenny.

Em: I dare you to go around and take the guys shirts off including yours.

We all started laughing Kenny gave her a disgusted look. He stood up smirking and took his shirt off then holding his shirt covering his arms he continued to take the guys shirts off.

He came back to sit down and trust me these boys are hot as hell. They are super aghh so hot.

Kenny: My turn.

Kenny turned the bottle and it landed on Hillary.

Kenny: I dare you to pretend you just got a flying bicycle and try it out.

Hillary stood up and sat down in the pretend bicycle and started pedaling. I took out my phone and recorded everything. We were all laughing and when she was done i put the on insta and facebook.

Hillary: My turn!

She spinned and it landed on Zayn.

Hillary: I dare you to dance on the table.

Zayn stood up and Emely put on music and he started to dance. He was acting gay so Hillary took a video of him without him knowing. We all laughed and the after 2 minutes he stopped. God that was funny.

Zayn came back and spinned the bottle. It landed on me.

Zayn: I dare you to change into the most weirdest clothes you have and go out in public.

I went to change to weird clothes then i came out then they all started laughing. Im so humiliated.

I went outside and people who were passing by looked at me weird as hell.

Alex: There now can i go back?

Zayn: yea

We all went back and i changed back into my pjs this time. The girls took the chance to also change to their pjs.

We eventually got bored of spin the bottle then me and the girls started taking selfies and we posted them on instagram.

We were bored so we decided to put on music. Live while were young came out and the girls and I started to sing from the top of our lungs. The boys kept whining saying that the song was gay but we ignored them and we keot singing.

We laughed and singed the whole night. I felt like a white girl but who can blame us.