five

"Damn, I like your sister Jin. She's really truthful. Names Namjoon." The blonde haired man says to me.

"I'm Yoongi. That's Hoseok, Jimin, and Taehyung." The dude with mint green hair says, pointing to a brown haired dude, then a red haired dude, and finally another blonde haired dude.

"Anyways, let me free. Go find your one night stands, I'd like to enjoy my solitude alone." I say, as they all laugh at me.

"Jin, is this your work?" Namjoon says.

"Yes, it very much is. I wake up to him fucking a girl in the middle of the night." I say, trying to get out of Jungkook's grasp.

"Don't expose me like that!" He says, as we all laugh.

"But if it makes things better I've caught Jisoo fucking with a dude too." I say, finally getting out of Jungkook's grasp.

"With who?" Jin asks.

"Do you think I fucking know? I'm not just going walk into her room while she's fucking and ask 'who are you fucking with?' No. The only reason I woke up was cause she and the dude were too loud. And she was drunk." I say to him.

"Damn, what else you got on Jin?" Jimin asks.

"Shut up." Jin yells as I laugh.

We all talk for sometime, pouring myself a drink once in a while.

"You good? You're drinking alcohol like it's water." Yoongi asks me.

"How am I supposed to act? Like I don't do this already?" I say to him back.

"Jin take care of your sister." Jungkook says.

"Jungkook don't act like you weren't just drinking too." I say to him.

"Anyways, I am going back home. It was a two minute drive here so it's probably not going to be that long of a walk." I say, placing my cup on the table.

"Nope. You're not leaving. You're leaving when I do." Jin says as I laugh at his remark.

"I'm not going to leave with you and your one night stand. I'm surprised how Jisoo gets home." I say.

"Fuck you." Jin says as I leave the kitchen.

I try to find my way to the front door but get stopped by a group of random girls.

"What were you doing with Jungkook and his friends?" The first girl asks me in a rude tone. Woah there, you don't need to know.

"You don't deserve any of them." The next girl says. I chuckle.

"What? Now, pissy brat, you don't even know anything so don't even say that to me." I say to the brown haired girl.

"Excuse me? I'm Jungkook's girlfriend." She says. I laugh.

"Excuse me? I don't think you have his school jacket at your house." I say to her.

"Can you like not, bitch? You're just mad they're only using you." The third girl says to me.

"Sure." I say to them, about to leave until one of them throws a punch at me. "So we're doing this now?" I smirk and tie up my hair into a low bun.  

I punch the third girls' face to the point where everyone was looking at us. The other two ran away, so it was just me beating up the other girl. People chanting 'fight' around us as she tries to punch me back.

I keep beating her up until someone pulls me off of the girl.

"Eunji stop!" I look to see that it's Yoongi and Jin that pulled me back, Jisoo yelling at me.

"She started it." I say as both of them let me go.

"Does that matter?" Jisoo yells back.

"Yes, yes it does Jisoo! Maybe you've never been in this bad of a fight but I have! Fucking ignorant people at my old school are why I'm like this! But you wouldn't know! Jin wouldn't either cause you guys are already too much into your own space where I'm literally not anything! So go fuck off! Sometimes I do wish I wasn't alive!" I yell back at her, tears streaming down as I leave the house.

"Eunji Wait,-" I can hear Jisoo trying to catch up to me but I just run away.

I run all the way to my old school, crying and staying there for a good amount of time before I go back to my house.

When I get back, I find no one inside. Of course. She went back.

But the timing was perfect.

I went upstairs and changed into a oversized white shirt and shorts, going back downstairs to Jungkook sitting on the couch.

"Go home." I tell him with a upset tone as the rest pop out of nowhere. Jimin and Hoseok keep me in place so I can't run away. I try to get out of their grasp, but nothing works.

"Eunji. Tell us the truth." Jisoo says to me. "What happened at your old school? You said that you were fine. But you obviously weren't. So what the fuck happened?" I smile at the words.

"What the fuck happened?"

uwu plot development

oh and at some point you're going to find out who that girl is hehe