Chapter 2: The attack

As (Y/N) was thinking about Murayama and Katase sat down beside him "hmm this is a difficult decision what happens if she doesn't want to see me?" (Y/N) said as he looked at Murayama. Murayama took his hands "(Y/N) it is gonna be alright why wouldn't she want to meet you?" Murayama said as (Y/N) took a breath as he felt a strong urge within himself. (Y/N) looked away 'oh no not now' (Y/N) thought as the girls must have noticed because they asked "are you okay (Y/N)?" Katase said as (Y/N)'s ghoul eye appeared. Then the sky changed colour as they all stood up "what the" said Katase "(Y/N) what's happening?" Said Murayama as she and Katase hold on to each other.

When suddenly a man appeared with dark feathered wings "well, well it appears that I will have to kill not one but three people but first my name is Junichiro" said Junichiro as a spear made of light appeared in his hand. He then threw it at (Y/N) only for him to jump high in the air 'damn I need food but then they will know' (Y/N) thought as he looked at Murayama and Katase. The Junichiro looked the same way "oh I see let's start with them, eat light spears!" said Junichiro as he threw two spears at Murayama and Katase, but before the could reach them two red and white wings blocked his attack. Everyone looked at where they came from to see it was actually (Y/N) "what the-" said Junichiro "(pant) you (pant) won't (pant) hurt them!" (Y/N) said as he charged at Junichiro.

Junichiro threw light spears but (Y/N) blocked them "eat this!" (Y/N) said as he whacked Junichiro far away as (Y/N) landed on his knees "(Y/N) are you okay?" said Murayama as she and Katase ran up to him. They kneeled next to (Y/N) "your a- your a- ghoul!" Katase said as (Y/N) nodded but then one of Junichiro's spears hit (Y/N) in the gut. (Y/N) spat out blood "hehehe aww what's wrong light spears got your tongue" said Junichiro as (Y/N) fell on the ground "oh no (Y/N) come on don't die on us" said Murayama as Katase then saw that Junichiro threw another light spear. Katase stood in the way "Noooo!" Shouted Katase as a sudden glow appeared, everyone covered there eyes as the glow disappeared to reveal a large shield.

(Y/N) grabbed Murayama's arm "Murayama I- I need- I need you to give me some- of your flesh" said (Y/N) weakly "what w-w-w-why?" said Katase "well this is something the pink haired girl also has a Sacred Gear along with freak show here, but they w...

(Y/N) grabbed Murayama's arm "Murayama I- I need- I need you to give me some- of your flesh" said (Y/N) weakly "what w-w-w-why?" said Katase "well this is something the pink haired girl also has a Sacred Gear along with freak show here, but they will soon be mine" said Junichiro as he flew towards them. As Junichiro was flying to them Murayama looked at "okay, (Y/N) I'll do it for you" said Murayama as she rolled up her sleeve and put it next to him. (Y/N) bite into Murayama and as he did so his stomach began to heal, after he was healed (Y/N) took of his jacket and gave it to her "here cover the bite mark and thanks" said (Y/N) as he stood up.

(Y/N) wiped his mouth "time to get serious" said (Y/N) as he let out both his Kagunes and ran at Junichiro and once the two reached each other. Junichiro punched (Y/N) which sent him back a couple of feet "hey Katase give me some defense" said (Y/N) "sure thing" said Katase as the two of them ran at Junichiro. Junichiro threw multiple light spears at them "Katase defend" said (Y/N) "I'm on it" said Katase as she ran infront of (Y/N) and blocked each of the light spears. Once they were all gone (Y/N) used his Rinkaku to strike Junichiro which hit him as it also injured him, (Y/N) looked at Katase "Katase get on that tree and jump when I tell you" said (Y/N) as she did so but not before grabbing her wooden sword.

As (Y/N) ran at Junichiro he flew up in the sky "NOW!" (Y/N) said as Katase jumped out of the tree as (Y/N) jumped the towards her and used his kagune to launch her straight at Junichiro. Junichiro attempted to throw a light spear at her but Katase deflected it with her shield, once she reached Junichiro she hit him with her sword and then hit him with her shield which sent him down to the ground. (Y/N) saw that Katase was falling "I'll catch Katase you finish that sick bastard" said Murayama as she ran towards Katase and caught her, (Y/N) used his rinkaku and stabbed Junichiro wings. Once (Y/N) did so he pinned Junichiro to the ground as the girls walked up to (Y/N) "hehehe you think this is over I am a fallen angel, I am superior to you humans" said Junichiro as (Y/N) looked at the girls.

He sighed "I have to end him so will you turn around I don't want you to see this" said (Y/N) as the girls turned around as (Y/N) used his Koukaku to rip Junichiro in half. (Y/N) put the two body parts behind a bush "okay Murayama, Katase it's done but I want you to promise me not to tell anyone I'm a ghoul otherwise bad people will hurt my family" said (Y/N) as the girls turned around. Katase and Murayama "of course (Y/N) but do you have any idea why that guy wanted to kill us or why Katase summoned that shield" said Murayama as (Y/N) put his hand to his chin.

As (Y/N) was thinking an old friend of (Y/N) appeared "is that... no way?" (Y/N) said as he walked ahead of Katase and Murayama they also looked to see a man in a trench coat with a avian-shaped mask. Katase and Murayama stayed behind (Y/N) as the mysterious figure reached for his mask "hey Yomo" said (Y/N) as Katase and Murayama saw Yomo revealing his face.

(Y/N) looked at Yomo "why are you here Yomo?" (Y/N) said "hey (Y/N), I was walking around when I smelled a dead body, who are they?" Yomo said as he looked at the girls

(Y/N) looked at Yomo "why are you here Yomo?" (Y/N) said "hey (Y/N), I was walking around when I smelled a dead body, who are they?" Yomo said as he looked at the girls. (Y/N) was getting worried "well first of all the body is behind the bush and these are Katase and Murayama they helped me out" said (Y/N) as Yomo walked to the body and put it in his bag. After Yomo was done he looked at (Y/N) "do they know?" Yomo said "well it's useless to lie to you so yes they do but they promised not to say anything" said (Y/N) as he smelled something.

So he looked at Yomo "did you bring someone with you Yomo?" said (Y/N) as a girl with brown hair and brown eyes came out behind a tree. (Y/N) looked at Yomo "umm Yomo who is she?" said (Y/N) as the stranger walked up to Yomo "(Y/N) this is Hinami your sister" said Yomo as Hinami walked up to (Y/N).

Hey guys thanks for reading another chapter of A Ghoul in Kuoh and I'm sorry if the fight scene isn't good because it was the first time I ever wrote a fight scene

Hey guys thanks for reading another chapter of A Ghoul in Kuoh and I'm sorry if the fight scene isn't good because it was the first time I ever wrote a fight scene. See you next time on A Ghoul in Kuoh.