Chapter 4

Hiya guys just a quick note I won't be posting a new part on Saturday because FOURTH OF JULY sooooo yeh sorry (does this song fit? idk)
On to le storyyyy

~The next day~

Lumine's POV

I woke up this morning super happy because today is Monday and I love going to school with Kody I wonder if he'll let me in his class today.. I thought as I opened his door to wake him up I tap him on the should as I say "Kody time to get up!" he replied back saying " I know I know I going" I said " I'll wait for you downstairs with breakfast ready ok?" He replied "Ok see you then"

~Ten minutes later~

No one's pov

they've eaten breakfast and are on the way to school

Kody's pov

"So Lumine..." I said "yes Kody?" he replied "Do you want to go to class with me?"

I saw his eyes light up as he yelled "Yes YES YES A MILLION TIMES YES" he ran over to hug me I pated him on the head.

~25 mins later they are school~

Elijah's pov

I saw Lumine and Kody walk into school and thought I'm going to ask Lumine to be my boyfriend after school "Hey guys!" I said as they came to me and said "Hey Elijah what's up" I said quietly to Lumine "Meet me behind school when schools out ok?" He replied "Sure if nothing happens to Kody I'll come."
*insert bell ring sounds*
"Bye" we all said as usual I was skipping

Kody's POV
"Ok Lumine turn into your puppy form." He said "Ok" before turning into a puppy and hopping in my bag.
~in class~
No one's POV
The teacher asked "what's 700-696" Lumine shouted "4" before getting kicked by Kody "owwww Kody"  "then shut up"Kody grunted
"Correct but Kody no dogs allowed." "He's uh my support dog.?" I said right before the lunch bell rang.

~After school~
Lumine's POV
"Hey Kody I'll catch up with ya in a minute" I said Kody replies confusingly "O-ok see you soon I guess"
I ran behind the school to see Elijah standing there  "H-hey uh lumine I wanted to a-ask you if you would wanna be my boyfriend?" He said I replied trying not to break him "I'm sorry but I'm interested in someone else..." he said about to cry "O-ok see ya."he ran away crying but that's when Lumine smelt something horrible,Kody's blood.

No one's POV

Lumine started running in the direction of the smell and yelling "Kody!!" Over and over until he found Calla running from a were dog it was about to bit Calla when suddenly Lumine hopped in front of her and the were dog bit his arm Kody was able to glance slightly at the fact that Lumine was there..
Lumine ran to Kody when some one bit Lumine's neck Lumine transformed to a werewolf the rarest species on the planet Kody gasped then jacked up some more blood Then soon Aiden and others can to arrest the others and took the two  kids home
~at home~

Lumine's POV

"Hey Kody"I said as he replied "Yes Lumine?"
"Elijah confessed he had a crush on my today.." "A-and what did you say?!"he replied  I simply said" I told him I had a crush on some one else that's all" he said "O-oh ok well I got to go to be-" before he passed out Aiden came into the room and asked what happened I told him"W-we were just talking before he passed out a-and" that's when I found myself in a pitch black abyss

Oooooof this ones kinda short but oh well at least I'm uploading every day right?! 620 words woohoo! See ya guys tomarrow byeee