Chapter 3

Hi Again.. Thank you guys for reading this it means more than you would know trust me.. im  lisiting to bayonetta 2 music lol ill link it if you wanna listen

on to le story

~Next Day~

Kody's pov

I wake up with my head hurting to see my dad there asking me "What happened?" I said "I don't know what happened,Lumine got mad then I faded to black." What he told me after that shocked me,he said "Well Lumine Isn't here.." I thought in my head Oh my god what happened to him oh wait I remember! that guy said something about Lumine going back to his mother... "Wait dad I remembered something.." I told him.He said,"What is it Kody?" To which I replied "The guy took him to his mom's I think.." about to cry,I hugged my dad really hard trying to say "A-are we g-going to see h-him a-a-again dad?" He said "Of course we are Kody why in fact were going to get him now!"

Aiden's pov

I've never seen Kody's face light up so quickly Though that all stopped when I told him "You can't go though Kody It's too dangerous." Then his eyes went red with angriness and I knew by heart what that meant. He was coming and he didn't care what I had to say.. what he said shocked me a bunch! "Ok fine,But you better bring him back you hear me!" all I did was nod my head yes.Me,Sherry and Silver got into the car and left.

Lumine's pov

I woke up in a pitch black room with this white haired lady looking at me.

"W-who a-a-are y-you?" I asked she replied "Why my feelings are hurt,you forgot about me your dearest mother?" I looked at her surprised "Mother?!?! B-b-but how your supposed to be dead?!"

"Miracles happen honey now come we have much business to attend too." she said as I backed away "I wanna go home." I said,she looked at me angrily"What after finally getting to see me this is how you act SO ungrateful!" *car parking noises* "Aiden over here!!!" I yelled He came by only to fight my mother.Long story short he won.He grabbed me while Silver and Sherry were fighting the guards.He yelled at them to come on,they left and drove me home.

??? pov

"This isn't the end Aiden... I WILL get my child.. even at the cost of yours.."

Kody's pov

I was nervously walking back and forth until I heard *CAR PARKING NOISES* I ran out to      Lumine and the rest of them all bloodied "turns out Lumine was beat and drugged" my dad told me as I ran to him and hugged him he also said smiling "drugs should be wearing off though!" Lumine said "H-hey K-k-k-kody?" "Yeah Lumine?" I replied "come up stairs with me I need to talk." "O-ok" I said as my mind went IS HE CONFESSING TO ME OH GOD WHAT DO I DOOOO  I followed him upstairs and into my room he closed the door behind him and thats when he said "what do you think about gay people?" I said "I support them i mean WAI-" I got cut off by Lumine telling me"I'm gay please don't hate me." I hugged him and said "I'm so thankful you came out to me about it because well uh I-I-I am too Lumine" while we both blushed so hard.That's when sherry came up and said...

Cliffhanger!!! for 30 seconds lol🤣🤣

Sherry's pov

I walked up the stairs to go into Kody's room to say "Kids board game night!"

They ran down the stairs before I got even halfway down.

~30 mins later~

"Mustard is the murderer with the candlestick in the library!"Silver said and we all agreed so silver was the winner.After that we had dinner and the kids went to bed...

(the game is clue if ya couldnt tell)

648 wordssss a little shorter than last time but oh well hope you guys like ittt

see ya tomorrow freinds!! It wasn't working for a freind so I'm editing this to see if it will work byeeee