𝘀𝗶𝘅

↳˳⸙;; ❝ 𝚊𝚌𝚒𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚐

The dropship was silent for the first time in a while. Jasper rarely slept quietly, and when he did it was only for a little while. That was the best time to check him over since he wasn't writhing around in pain. Unfortunately for the rest of the camp, that period tended to be in the middle of the day.

With Monty sitting in the corner tinkering with Octavia's wristband, and Octavia hovering over a sleeping Jasper, there wasn't much to do up there besides stare at the steel grey walls. As if she hadn't done that enough in the skybox.

Any time Jasper so much as twitches Octavia is there, fluttering around him like a mother hen. It was cute the first couple of times, but it had rendered Amelia completely useless.

It gave Amelia some time to sort through what supplies they had accumulated there, and what was sent down from The Ark. Most of what they had up there were the medical supplies taken from everyone's packs and a few seeds that they wouldn't even be able to grow until winter came and went. If they lived long enough to make it that far.

Just as the boredom seemed to settle into her bones, the hatch opens up behind her. To Amelia's surprise, it's Murphy that comes up through the hole, scanning the small group before his gaze settles on Amelia.

"Are you busy right now?" The question is an easy one, but she still hesitates to respond. She wasn't exactly busy, but she was supposed to be.

Amelia looks down at Jasper. He's still sleeping soundly and hasn't moved much since Clarke and the others left. He looks more peaceful then he has since bringing him back. But she knows it won't last long. Amelia looks back to Murphy with a shrug of her shoulder, "Not really, why?"

"We need to find a place for those seeds. Figured it'll be easier now while things are quiet, and before it gets cold," Amelia nods along, eager to get out of the dropship. She moves to push herself up but then stops, casting another glance down at Jasper. He shifts in his sleep but thankfully doesn't wake, settling quickly back into a deep slumber.

"I can watch him," Octavia whispers, running a damp cloth over Jaspers forehead to collect some of the sweat there, "We should be fine until you get back."

"Okay. There are a few clean cloths left if he reopens his wound again, then you'll have to boil some more. There's also some meat leftover, try and see if you can make some sort of soup, he needs some food in his system." Amelia stands up, looking over the area to see if there was anything else she had missed.

"You got it doc, now go," Octavia shoos her away, and after a moment's hesitation, Amelia follows Murphy down the ladder and out of the dropship.

"Where exactly are we going?" Amelia hikes her bag higher up her back, looking around to try and find landmarks to help them get back to camp a bit easier

"Where exactly are we going?" Amelia hikes her bag higher up her back, looking around to try and find landmarks to help them get back to camp a bit easier. As they venture deeper, some things start to look familiar to her.