2🧸

Lia pov*

Now I'm on my way to get my baby from my mom's house. I left from my college and I have 3 free days and ima spend them all with my pooh bear. I arrived at my mom's house and knocked on the door.

"Hey stinka" My mama said pully me into a hug. "Hey mommy" I hugged her back. "Mommy" Kyeima ran up to me. I picked her up and kissed her all over her face. I followed my mom and we sat on the couch. "So how's you and Rashad" She asked. "We good I haven't talked to him in a couple of days tho, we usually talk every day so he can talk to kye but he must be busy" I said playing in kyes hair. We talked for a little and I headed home.

I was laying down doing my homework when I got a text. I unlocked my phone and looked at my message.

Sexiest chocolate nigga🥰👅:
Wyd pretty girl😍
                                      Pretty ass girl😍:
                    Nothing doing homework and playing with my baby.

Sexiest chocolate nigga🥰👅: you always doing work... And tell the other pretty girl I said hey.

                                     Pretty ass girl😍:
                           She said hi and I get my masters in two months so I have to work.

Sexiest chocolate nigga🥰👅:
Can I come over and we can chill I can bring my daughter to keep them occupied.

                                    Pretty ass girl😍:
                           Keep them occupied        
      for what Jonathan.

Sexiest chocolate nigga 🥰👅:
So we can talk and chill and they can create a bond.

                                     Pretty ass girl 😍:
                Okay Jonathan.

                     Jonathan pov*

I got Khia (ion know her name do we gone call her Khia) and got in the car. I arrived at her house and knocked on the door. She opened it in a bra and some boy short that showed half of her ass. Ion know but this girl so damn beautiful and she don't do to much. I smirked and licked my lips.

"Hey pretty girl" I said to her daughter who ran up next to her and grabbed her leg

"Hey pretty girl" I said to her daughter who ran up next to her and grabbed her leg. She waved at me shyly. "Hey cutie" Lia said to Khia and she waved as well. Her and kye ran upstairs to play. "Wassup" I smiled, "hey come in" She said moving to the side. I walked in and sat on the couch. She came and sat down and grabbed her computer. I looked at her and took it from her and closed it. "I came here so we can chill and talk not watch you do work. You needa take some time off from doing all that work" I said sitting the computer down.

Lia pov*

I got up and walked to the kitchen and grabbed the stuff to make me a sandwich. Once I finished I put the stuff up and grabbed a bottle of water and sat on the counter and began to eat. "I'm hungry to" Jon came and stood between my legs. "Well make you something in there" I said taking another bite. "I want some of yours tho" He smiled. This mans voice is heaven. "Umm no.. " I said talking a bite before he took it and ate the last piece I had. "Brooo" I rolled my eyes and drunk some of my water. He started laughing. "It ain't funny" I said getting irritated. He sat there and looked at me in my eyes. "You so beautiful" He smiled showing his dimples. I sat there and observed his lips. They look so soft and kissable. He rubbed both of my thighs and kissed me. He added his touge. He bit my lip softly and French kissed me some more. Wtf am I doing. "Mmmmmm Jon st-op... sto-op" I said and he broke the kiss. "Jonathan I got a nigga" I said hitting his chest. "He in jail tho" He said. "I don't care I love him" I looked down. "You always saying that but how I know you not forcing yourself to love him. What you love about him Lia" He asked. "Idk I just love him"......