14🧸

|P.O.V|Lia
2 days later

I put my scrubs on and walked to the kitchen. I made me a bagel and put some strawberry cream cheese on it. I grabbed a orange juice and left. I arrived at the hospital and finished eating. When I got done I walked in the building and a lady greeted me.

"Hi is your name Lia Alamanzar" She looked at her tablet. "Yes" I nodded.

"So your the new anesthesiologist" She finally looked up. I nodded. She was very pretty. "Follow me" She started walking and I followed. We walked into a room with about 4 other anesthesiologist. "Guys this is Lia Alamanzar our new anesthesiologist." Everyone start hugging me. There wayy nicer than I thought. She pulled me and another women into her office.

"Ms.Alamanzar this is Ms. Smith. She will be showing you around for your first two hours. Then I expect you to do at least 5 moms" She said.

"Yes ma'am" I nodded and we walked out. "You can call me Mariah" She smiled. "I'm Lia you seem very quite" I said.

"Yea I am, the others here don't talk to me much. I'm still in a shell you could say. I just come here to make my money" She said. "Maybe I could help you" I shrugged my shoulders and she smiled. She showed me around and I did about 7 patients.

4:00pm......

"Would you like to see the condo" The lady asked. "Yes", this is the last condo im looking at. Im getting it just incase me and jon don't work or sometimes I wanna be alone so I'm buying one. She showed me around and it's so pretty. I wrote the check and she gave me the keys.

||the condo||

||the condo||

I drove to Jon's house and he was making something. "What are you burning" I asked. "I'm tryna make dat shrimp shit you be making" He said.

After I finished cooking it we all ate our food. I took Kye and Khia upstairs and put them in the tub. Once I finished bathe them I put there pajamas on and put them in the bed.

[We gone pretend that Khia(dababy daughter) is two and Kye(Lias daughter) is 1]

I turned the tv to Sofia the first and walked downstairs and took a quick shower. I put on a old big t shirt and got in the bed with Jon.

"Baby I got me a condo" I said. "Why you need a condo baby we got this big ass house" He looked at me crazy. "No Jon you have this big ass house and what if me and you don't work? What if you get tired of me? And sometimes I like space to myself" I said he looked at me like he wanted to go off.

"It's plenty of space. You want space go upstairs and why is you thinking like that. But ight ion even care." He said getting up walking out the room.

I honestly don't understand why he's mad. If I want something to myself then ima get it. I walked into the living room and he was one the couch watching TV. "Jon" I put my hand on my hip. "Jon" I said a little louder. "JONATHAN" I yelled. So he gone ignore me. I walked back in the room and laid down.