18🧸

"Lia fuck him" Megan said and I rolled my eyes. "He really got me fucked up thinking that shit is cool and I got something for that bitch" I said. "Hell no calm down because you crazy asf and heavy handed. You done already busted his lip twice" She said and we both laughed.

Megan got a call and got up walking in my room. I got on my phone scrolling on Instagram. She came out the room grabbing her stuff. "I gotta go got me a D appointment" She stuck her tongue out. "Okay luv you and use a condom" I said and she laughed. "You know I am ain't no nigga trapping me" She said walking out the door. I got on IG live standing in my kitchen getting a fruit roll up. "Heyyy y'all" I said waving shyly. I looked at the comment seeing them flood with she's so pretty and B Simone comments. "Y'all stop talking about that girl and that nigga." I said still scrolling. Then I ran across a comment that caught my attention.
Dababy really had a good women and for him to embarrass her like that for that girl is wrong. If anything pick somebody better, someone less thirsty, and don't care about impressing niggas. At the end of the day Lia is a real one. We team Lia.
I read out loud. "Thanks and honestly that shit is mad foul. Everybody fuck know we was together so that bitch can suck m- never mind Ian come on here to do all that" I said. I looked at my views and everybody was on there. A lot of people was requesting so I added someone. "Omg heyyyy" The girl said and I smiled, "hiii" I said smiling hard. "I love you so much your so real and inspirational. Dababy is crazy for embarrassing you" She said and I nodded. "Thank you so much and it's crazy how y'all can understand but he can't" I said getting mad again. "But anyways ima get off of here" I said, "okay it was cool talking to you" She said. "Same have a good one" I said and took her off. I got on live with some more people until I got a text from Jonathan.

Jonathan 🙄: Get off that fucking live...

I read the message ignoring it. I exit my live scrolling on Instagram. Then Jonathan came through the door with the girls. "Hey girls" I said hugging both of them. "Aye y'all go upstairs and let me and ya mama talk" Jonathan said and they ran upstairs. "Can you stop ignoring me Lia... It was just for marketing" He said. "Marketing my ads Jonathan, if I let some nigga grab all on my ass for 'marketing' you would be pissed" I said crossing my arms walking back to the kitchen. "Baby come on" He said walking behind me kissing on my neck. "Jonathan move dude" I said pushing him. "Why you acting like dat bruh" He looked at me crazy. "Because you keep me out here look dumb asf and then let that bitch post that shit like it's funny" I yelled. He looked at me crazy again, "how many times I gotta tell you I ain't know" He said.

"It's not the point. You was grabbing her ass and then took a picture of that shit.....But when I go off on you I'm pushy. I don't even care get out" I said tearing up. "Why you crying" He said in a soft tone, "because you pissing me off and I'm trying not to slap the shit outta you" I said. "It doesn't even matter no more thought.. I'm done ion wanna talk unless it's about the girls" I rolled my eyes wiping my tears. "You done Lia? You done? Mann we finna work this out" He walked up to me pulling me to him.

I felt my tears losen and they began to fall but I quickly stop them hitting his chest over and over. "Get off me Jonathan get out" I yelled, "bae I'm so-" He started but I cut him off. "GET OUT" I yelled louder and he looked at me for a second then walked out the door slamming it as well..